Secure Knowledge in Information Systems with Liberty’s Undergraduate Certificate in Database Online Program
Liberty University’s 100% online Undergraduate Certificate in Database is designed to provide you with training in the fascinating language of the internet. In just two semesters, you will learn how to build a program from the design phase all the way through delivery. The courses in our undergraduate database certificate provide hands-on experience in industry leading SQL, RDBMS, and ER CASE tools. Liberty’s mission is to help you be prepared to enter this fast-paced industry with invaluable knowledge and confidence. Whether you are seeking to grow in your current role or explore other areas within the information technology field, our database training will equip you with the knowledge and skills you need.
If you are interested in furthering your education for career advancement, consider our B.S. in Information Technology – Application and Database Development online degree program.
Why Choose Liberty’s Online Database Certificate Program?
Liberty University is one of the largest nonprofit, private universities in the nation and the largest university in the state of Virginia. We proudly hold full accreditation status with the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC). Our online database undergraduate certificate provides the quality education you expect and the flexibility you need. Each class is offered 100% online, so you won’t have to take time away from your busy schedule to attend an on-campus class.
What Will You Learn in Our Undergraduate Certificate in Database?
Organizations heavily rely on database systems to operate successfully in competitive markets. Our database certificate provides training in data manipulation and programming languages using an Oracle Platform. You will learn from professors with a vast amount of experience in information systems as you complete your certificate.
- CSIS 100 – Introduction to Information Sciences & Systems
- CSIS 208 – Application Programming
- CSIS 212 – Object-Oriented Programming
- CSIS 325 – Database Management Systems
- CSIS 327 – Introduction to Oracle
- CSIS 328 – Advanced Oracle
Online Database Certificate Program Highlights
Your success is our success, which is why we’re committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we’ve frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 4 years ̶ and counting.
To continue our mission of providing affordable education, electronic textbooks are provided for all undergraduate courses at no cost to you. As a full-time student, this could save you an estimated $800-2,000 per year on textbooks!
- By earning your Undergraduate Certificate in Database from a nonprofit university whose online programs ranked in the top five of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you will be set apart from others in your field.
- You can complete our online Undergraduate Certificate in Database in about two semesters.
- You may apply many credits earned in the database certificate toward an associate or bachelor’s degree.
Online Undergraduate Certificate in Database Information
- This program falls under the School of Business.
- Download and review the Certificate Completion Plan for this program.
- Gainful Employment Data
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students from all over the world. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $250 for undergraduate (per credit hour)
- Eight-week courses, eight different start dates each year and no set log in times.
Admission Requirements for Online Undergraduate Certificate Programs
Applicants must have a 1.5 or above GPA for all accredited colleges previously attended and complete the High School Self-Certification form. Please visit our Admission Requirements Page for more detailed admissions information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission Application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts**
- A High School Self-Certification form
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**Please note: You cannot be accepted for this program until Liberty has your official transcripts.