Earn Your Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) in Accounting Online from Liberty University
Our 100% online Doctor of Business Administration in Accounting degree can help equip you with the skills you need for success in the corporate world. In our accounting DBA program, you will study theoretical aspects of accounting as well as accounting ethics and best practices. This coursework can help make shape you into a well-rounded executive.
For information about becoming licensed as a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), please see the CPA Licensure Requirements for your state.
When you earn an accounting DBA degree from Liberty, you can graduate ready to lead with professionalism and integrity.
Is a DBA the same as a PhD?
Can I get my accounting degree online?
How much does it cost to get a PhD in accounting?
What kind of jobs can you get with a business administration degree?
Do you need a PhD to be an accounting professor?
Why Choose Liberty University’s Accounting Doctoral Program?
At Liberty, our mission is to Train Champions for Christ. Our online DBA program is designed to prepare you to further your career and integrate biblical principles into your professional life. Our professors use their professional experience in the business and accounting field to teach you important practical skills from a Christian perspective.
Our accounting specialized business administration doctoral degree focuses on real-world applications in addition to theory. This means that a DBA from Liberty can help you advance professionally and stay true to biblical values.
Military Tuition Discount
We want to help you find the doctoral degree you want — at a price you’ve earned. As a thank-you for your military service, Liberty University offers eligible current and former service members like you or your spouse multiple pathways to earn a doctoral degree for only $300/credit hour. Find out how you can take advantage of this unique opportunity as you work towards your goal of reaching the pinnacle of your profession — for less.
Among only 3% of business schools worldwide to receive ACBSP accreditation
What Will You Learn in Our Online DBA in Accounting Program?
Our DBA in Accounting degree focuses on practical applications of theoretical principles. This degree can help you think ethically about accounting procedures and discover best practices that ensure integrity and efficiency.
Throughout our online doctoral degree in accounting, you will study topics like tax research methods and auditing in preparation for your major research project. This degree can also help you develop the tools you need to find creative and effective solutions to your company’s accounting challenges.
We’ve designed our online doctoral degree programs to give you flexibility and networking opportunities. Our Doctor of Business Administration in Accounting degree program offers you multiple opportunities to connect with your classmates and professors. Networking is available through online class meetings and optional intensive courses.
Intensives give you an excellent opportunity to connect in person, but if and when you take intensive classes is entirely up to you. You can choose the path that best meets your career needs.
Our Online Doctoral Program in Accounting Degree Information
- This program falls under the School of Business.
- View the Doctor of Business Administration Handbook for additional program information.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan.
- View the Graduate Business Course Guides (login required).
The Applied Doctoral Research Project (ADRP) in the DBA program relates to a business problem in your specialization.
Potential Careers with a DBA in Accounting from Liberty University
- Accounting executive
- Budget supervisor
- Certified management accountant
- Certified public accountant
- Chief financial officer (CFO)
- Public policy researcher
Admission Requirements for Our Online DBA in Accounting Degree Program
A regionally or nationally accredited master’s degree in accounting with a 3.0 or above GPA is required for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions-related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during Financial Check-In. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
Highlights of Our Online Doctorate in Accounting
- We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank in the top 10% of Niche.com’s best online schools in America. Earning your doctorate in accounting online degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
- Liberty University’s Doctor of Business Administration is accredited by ACBSP, the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs. Our School of Business is among only 3% of business schools worldwide to earn ACBSP accreditation.
- Your success is our success, which is why we are committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we have frozen tuition rates for our online undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 9 years — and counting.
- You will be granted access to a wide variety of online resources through Liberty University’s library portal while you pursue a doctorate degree in business accounting.
- You can complete your DBA degree online in as little as 3 years.