Advance Your Career with a Healthcare Administration Certificate Online
Liberty University’s 100% online undergraduate Healthcare Management Certificate can help you succeed in the fluid healthcare industry. As more and more people retire, the need for additional healthcare workers continues to grow. By enrolling in our online certificate in healthcare management, you can enrich your understanding of the healthcare industry. Through this certificate, you will gain insight into the ethical, professional, and financial issues commonly seen in the field.
What is the best online school for healthcare administration?
Choosing the best school for your program depends on your personal and professional needs. Liberty University’s Certificate in Healthcare Management will provide all the knowledge you need to get started in the field.
Here are some other reasons that Liberty may be the best fit for you:
- This certificate is offered 100% online, giving you the flexibility to earn this credential while maintaining your other responsibilities.
- Our mission to Train Champions for Christ means that we incorporate biblical principles into all of our courses. This will help you grow into a leader who values ethics and integrity.
- This certificate is only 18 credits, so you could complete this program in as little as 1 or 2 semesters.
How do I get certified in healthcare administration?
If you want to get started in healthcare administration, you need a program that can help you get there. Liberty University has designed this Certificate in Healthcare Management to provide you with key knowledge needed in the field. You will learn about management, human resources, informatics, and more topics all directly related to healthcare.
What is the best certificate to get in healthcare?
There are a variety of healthcare certificates available to professionals and people interested in getting started. Do you want to pursue direct patient care or work in the administration side of healthcare? If you choose the latter, our undergraduate certificate can help you get started.
What classes are required for healthcare management?
The required classes for our healthcare management certificate cover basic concepts to help you get started in the field. Some of the required courses include:
- Healthcare Informatics
- Introduction to Healthcare Administration
- Legal and Ethical Issues in Healthcare
- Management of Human Resources and Health Professionals
How long does it take to get a healthcare administration degree?
A typical undergraduate degree in any field, including healthcare management, will take about 4 years to complete. If you want to get started in the field faster, this certificate may be right for you! With our Healthcare Management Certificate, you can learn the most fundamental concepts you’ll need to work in the field. Plus, this program is just 18 credits, meaning you could complete it in just a few months.
How much do you make in healthcare management?
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, medical and health services managers earn a median annual salary of $100,980.* Earning your healthcare administration certificate can provide you with a high salary opportunity and a variety of job options.
*Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, at Medical and Health Services Managers (viewed online August 10, 2020). Cited projections may not reflect local and/or short-term economic or job conditions and do not guarantee actual job growth.
Why Choose Liberty’s Online Undergraduate Certificate in Health Care Administration?
By pursuing Liberty University’s undergraduate certificate in healthcare management, you are choosing to receive a well-rounded education. The flexibility of our online certificate allows you to stay involved with your family, job, church, and community.
Additionally, by enrolling in our online healthcare certificate program, you will have access to an abundance of resources. These resources can help you become a valuable asset to any employer.
Liberty is one of the largest nonprofit, private universities in the nation and the largest university in Virginia. Our goal is to continue providing a quality, affordable, and flexible education to our students.
What Will You Learn in Our Healthcare Management Courses?
Throughout this certificate, you will explore the field of healthcare management through classes that test and expand your knowledge. You will gain an understanding of different managerial concepts and practices that can be applied to management roles. Your courses will cover the legal and ethical issues commonly seen and how to properly address them.
You will also gain a deep understanding of human resource principles and how to apply them to an organization. This will help you leverage employees for the betterment of the patient’s experience. Our Undergraduate Certificate in Healthcare Management provides a well-rounded education so you can make an impact on your career.
- BUSI 302 – Legal and Ethical Issues in Healthcare
- BUSI 311 – Introduction to Healthcare Administration
- BUSI 344 – Management of Human Resources and Health Professionals
- BUSI 418 – Research and Evidence-Based Practice in Healthcare
- INFO 320 – Healthcare Informatics
Benefits of Liberty University’s Healthcare Management Certificate
- Liberty is ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility by BestColleges.com — and one of the top 10 online schools in America by Niche.com. Earning your online business of healthcare certificate from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition will set you apart from others in your field.
- Your success is our success, which is why we’re committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we’ve frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 6 years ̶ and counting.
- To continue our mission of providing affordable education, electronic textbooks are provided for all undergraduate courses at no cost to you. As a full-time student, this could save you an estimated $800-2,000 per year on textbooks!
- You can complete our undergraduate certificate in healthcare management in about 2 semesters.
Undergraduate Certificate in Healthcare Management Information
- Download and review the Certificate Completion Plan for course-specific information.
- This certificate falls under our School of Business.
Military Benefits for Our Online Healthcare Management Credential
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $250 per credit hour for undergraduate courses
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set log in times
Admission Requirements for Online Undergraduate Certificate Programs
Applicants must have a 1.5 or above cumulative combined GPA for all accredited colleges previously attended and complete the High School Self-Certification form. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts**
- A High School Self-Certification form
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during Financial Check-In. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**Please note: You cannot be accepted into this program until Liberty has your official transcripts.