Advance Your Career with an Undergraduate Certificate in Healthcare Management
Liberty University’s 100% online Undergraduate Certificate in Healthcare Management will help you succeed in the ever-evolving healthcare industry. As more and more baby-boomers retire, the need for additional healthcare workers continues to grow. By enrolling in our online certificate in healthcare management, you will enrich your understanding of the healthcare industry and gain insight into the ethical, professional and financial issues commonly seen in the field.
If you are interested in career advancement and need bachelor’s level credentials, take a look at our online bachelor’s degree in business administration – healthcare management.
Why Liberty’s Undergraduate Certificate in Healthcare Management?
By pursuing Liberty University’s Undergraduate Certificate in Healthcare Management, you will receive a well-rounded education while staying involved with your family, job, church, and community. Liberty is one of the largest nonprofit, private universities in the nation and the largest university in Virginia, and our goal is to live up to our credentials by providing a quality, affordable, and flexible education to our students. By enrolling in our online healthcare certificate program, you will have access to an abundance of resources that will help you in becoming a valuable asset to any employer.
What Will You Learn in Our Undergraduate Certificate in Healthcare Management?
Throughout our online Undergraduate Certificate in Healthcare Management program, you will explore the field of healthcare management through classes that are focused on testing and expanding your knowledge. You will gain an understanding of different managerial concepts and practices that can be applied to management roles. Your courses will cover the legal and ethical issues commonly seen and how to properly address them.
You will also gain a deep understanding of human resource principles and how to apply them to an organization so that you can leverage employees for the betterment of the patient’s experience. Our Undergraduate Certificate in Healthcare Management provides a well-rounded education so you can make an impact on your career.
- BUSI 302 – Legal & Ethical Issues in Healthcare
- BUSI 311 – Introduction to Healthcare Administration
- BUSI 344 – Management of Human Resources & Health Professionals
- BUSI 418 – Research & Evidence-Based Practice in Healthcare
- INFO 320 – Healthcare Informatics
- An elective course of your choice
Benefits of our Online Undergraduate Certificate in Healthcare Management
Your success is our success, which is why we’re committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we’ve frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past four years ̶ and counting.
To continue our mission of providing affordable education, electronic textbooks are provided for all undergraduate courses at no cost to you. As a full-time student, this could save you an estimated $800-2,000 per year on textbooks!
- By earning your Undergraduate Certificate in Healthcare Management from a nonprofit university whose online programs ranked in the top five of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you will be set apart from others in your field.
- You can complete our Undergraduate Certificate in Healthcare Management in about two semesters.
Undergraduate Certificate in Healthcare Management Information
- Download and review the Certificate Completion Plan for course specific information.
- This certificate falls under our School of Business.
- Gainful Employment Data
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students from all over the world. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $250 for undergraduate (per credit hour)
- Eight-week courses, eight different start dates each year and no set log in times.
Admission Requirements for Online Undergraduate Certificate Programs
Applicants must have a 1.5 or above cumulative combined GPA for all accredited colleges previously attended and complete the High School Self-Certification form. Please visit our Admission Requirements Page for more detailed admissions related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission Application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts**
- A High School Self-Certification form
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**Please note: You cannot be accepted for this program until Liberty has your official transcripts.