Sharpen Your Business Skills with an Undergraduate Certificate in Project Management Online
Liberty University’s 100% online Undergraduate Certificate in Project Management can prepare you to successfully and strategically lead important projects across all industries. Our certificate program provides you with courses that are taught by experienced professors who understand what it takes to accomplish special projects.
Throughout this certificate program, you will cover the nine core competencies from the Project Management Institute. When you complete our Undergraduate Certificate in Project Management program, you will be prepared to take the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Certification through the Project Management Institute (PMI®).
If you are looking for career advancement and need a bachelor’s level credential, consider our online Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Project Management degree.
Why Liberty’s Undergraduate Certificate in Project Management?
Our online Undergraduate Certificate in Project Management will give you an advantage in the marketplace without the need for you to take residential classes at a university. You can complete this certificate 100% online, which means you can get a quality education while staying connected with your family, work, and community responsibilities.
Become Qualified to Pursue Your CAPM Certification
Liberty’s Undergraduate Certificate in Project Management online will help you prepare to sit for the CAPM examination, which is a credential conferred through the Project Management Institute (PMI). Our program provides you with courses that cover the basic skills included in the exam so you can pursue this certification.
The Certified Associate of Project Management (CAPM) is a valuable certification that can do the following:
- Help you advance in your current career
- Open opportunities for new careers within the field of project management
- Demonstrate your ability to professionally navigate a variety of challenges in project management
- Give employers confidence in your ability to effectively manage projects and teams
What Will You Learn in Our Undergraduate Project Management Certificate Program?
Throughout our Undergraduate Certificate in Project Management, you will focus on growing your leadership and management abilities so that you can successfully initiate, plan, execute, monitor, control, and close projects. You’ll become familiar with the tools and techniques most commonly used to execute a project in the fastest, most cost-efficient way while learning the foundations of project management. You will also study the different behavioral principles and techniques that are applicable to a business setting.
- BUSI 240 – Organizational Behavior I
- BUSI 310 – Principles of Management
- BUSI 313 – Foundations of Project Management
- BUSI 414 – Project Management I
- BUSI 415 – Project Management II
- BUSI 416 – Leading Global Projects
Highlights of the Online Undergraduate Certificate in Project Management
- By earning your Undergraduate Certificate in Project Management from a nonprofit university whose online programs ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you will be set apart from others in your field.
Your success is our success, which is why we’re committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we’ve frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 4 years ̶ and counting.
To continue our mission of providing affordable education, electronic textbooks are provided for all undergraduate courses at no cost to you. As a full-time student, this could save you an estimated $800-2,000 per year on textbooks!
- You can complete our Undergraduate Certificate in Project Management in about 2 semesters.
- Download and review the Certificate Completion Plan for course-specific information.
- This certificate program falls under the School of Business.
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $250 per credit hour for undergraduate courses
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times
Admission Requirements for Our Online Certificate in Project Management
Applicants must have a cumulative 1.5 GPA or above for all accredited colleges previously attended and complete the High School Self-Certification form. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions-related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts**
- A High School Self-Certification form
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**Please note: You cannot be accepted for this program until Liberty has your official transcripts.