Stand Out From the Rest by Pursuing Our MBA in Human Resources
Liberty University’s 100% online Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Human Resources degree program is uniquely positioned to prepare you for the corporate business world, enhancing your knowledge in organizational behavior, compensation management, workforce planning, and human resource development. While in our online MBA Human Resources degree, you will study contemporary issues within the human resource field — skills that are mastered in a team environment, not only equipping you to become a successful business executive but a respected leader within your company.
Our MBA Human Resources is a great option for future Human Resource (HR) Managers. HR managers are the gatekeepers of law and policy for their organization. The Human Resources area of study will provide in-depth knowledge of legal issues in business that the HR manager must closely guard. Graduates will have a significant advantage over students seeking employment in the Human Resources field with only a bachelor’s degree.
Why Choose Liberty’s MBA Human Resources?
Our online MBA Human Resources degree is an industry leader in human resources programs, taught by business professionals with real-world, practical experience. You will learn how to influence organizational change within human resources, while exploring current business policy and best practices, in order to identify and address a variety of organizational and human resources concerns.
Whether you are seeking to grow in your current role, or explore this new area within the business field, our program is designed to equip you with the knowledge and training needed to be successful. These opportunities will be provided to you through a flexible, online format which can be enhanced through the opportunity to have hands-on experience in your final capstone course, offered as an optional intensive, allowing you to experience collaboration and teamwork in your final project.
What Will You Learn in Liberty’s Human Resources MBA Program?
Our online MBA in Human Resources degree is an industry leader in human resources programs, taught by business professionals with real-world, practical experience. You will learn how to influence organizational change within human resources, while exploring current business policy and best practices, in order to identify and address a variety of organizational and human resources concerns.
Your online human resources classes will take a practical look at blending theory with application in the field of human resources. You will also study the legal, ethical, and economic factors that affect human resources recruitment, selection, and placement. These classes will also help you learn how to conduct training and further the development of your employees so that they are more beneficial to your organization.
Human Resources Area of Study Featured Courses
- BUSI 642 – Contemporary Issues in Human Resources
- BUSI 643 – Workforce Planning & Employment
- BUSI 644 – Human Resource Development
- BUSI 650 – Operations Management
Similar Online Degree Programs
Our MBA – Human Resources Degree Information
- This program falls under the School of Business.
- Download and explore the Degree Completion Plan.
- View all of the Graduate Course Syllabi (login required)
Online MBA Degree Program Military Benefits
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students from all over the world. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey. As a thank you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 for graduate students (per credit hour)
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $625 per course).
Potential Career Options with an MBA in Human Resources
- HR Consultant
- Training specialists
- Development specialists
- Recruitment specialists
- Compensation and benefits manager
- Training and development manager
- Labor relations
Highlights of Our MBA – Human Resources Program
- By earning your MBA in Human Resources from a nonprofit university whose online programs ranked in the top five of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you will be set apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate and doctoral programs has not increased in four straight years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- The MBA in Human Resources degree is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs(ACBSP).
- Students can complete this MBA Human Resources program in as little as two years.
Transcripts must show a regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with at least a 3.0 GPA for admission in good standing. Students with a GPA of less than 3.0 may be considered for admission on caution. Applicants who have earned a master’s degree or at least 12 graduate credits from an accredited institution may be assessed by the masters-level degree work. Please visit our Admission Requirements Page for more detailed admissions related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admissions Application
- Application Fee*
- Unofficial college transcripts and submit a transcript request form.**
- Undergraduate Business Prerequisites
- Proof of English Proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.