Help Businesses Reach Their Target Market with an Online Graduate Certificate in Marketing
Our 100% online Graduate Certificate in Marketing provides you with the advanced marketing knowledge, techniques, and theories you need. You will learn to design business outreach strategies that take your organization to the next level. Throughout our online marketing graduate certificate, you will learn essential principles of business outreach and communication. These principles can help you guide new product development and expand your business into new markets.
At Liberty, our mission is Training Champions for Christ. We are dedicated to giving you the education you need from a Christian perspective. Our courses will provide you with digital marketing skills that you can practice with integrity.
*Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, at Advertising, promotions, and marketing managers, 2020 (viewed online June 16, 2021). Cited projections may not reflect local and/or short-term economic or job conditions and do not guarantee actual job growth.
Career Opportunities for Graduate Certificate in Marketing Graduates
Our Marketing Certificate can help you prepare for several career paths. Depending on your current knowledge, education level, and experience, there are many different positions that could benefit from our accredited Marketing Certificate:
- Community relations coordinator
- Digital marketing manager
- Digital media graphic designer
- Media coordinator
- Project manager
- Public relations manager
- Sports marketing manager
The analytics, research, and promotional skills that you gain from our certificate in marketing can be an asset in many other aspects of the business world as you pursue positions of added responsibility. Additionally, the credits from this certificate may transfer directly into the master’s in marketing online. Take the next step towards your personal and professional goals with a marketing certificate from Liberty University.
Additional education or training may be required for some jobs or occupations. Conferral of a certificate does not guarantee job placement.
What is the difference between a certificate and a graduate certificate?
An undergraduate certificate will offer undergraduate courses (100-400 level). Additionally, most undergraduate certificates do not require that you have earned a college degree. Undergraduate certificates are usually used to acquire expertise in a particular area where only a certificate is needed. Bachelor’s graduates may also want to gain undergraduate coursework in an area other than their major.
A graduate certificate will offer master’s courses (500-600 level), and a bachelor’s degree is typically required for admission. Graduate certificates are typically used for professional development or a jumpstart to a master’s program. Sometimes companies require that their employees complete a graduate certificate for a responsibility change, promotion, or salary increase.
Is a graduate certificate the same as a master’s?
No, earning a graduate certificate does not mean you have obtained a master’s degree. However, a graduate certificate will contain master’s coursework. Here are some reasons why a graduate certificate may be right for you:
- A graduate certificate can be a requirement in some workplaces for professional development or a pay increase.
- A graduate certificate can help you decide if it’s time for a career change.
- The credit earned in your graduate certificate may transfer to a master’s program, giving you a jumpstart on a new degree.
Why should I pursue a Graduate Certificate in Marketing?
There are many reasons that you may decide to pursue a marketing certificate. The coursework in this program can be applied to a variety of circumstances. Here are some of the reasons a marketing certificate may be right for you:
Looking to make a career change? A marketing certificate can help you get your foot in the door. If you want to work with marketing or advertising agencies, this program can help.
Do you want a promotion or pay raise? Earning an advanced certificate in marketing may be the answer. Many companies require employees to have some master’s work. This certificate can give you the training you need.
Personal and Entrepreneurial Goals
Are you in business for yourself or interested in getting started? A marketing certificate can show you how to market your own products and services. Self-employment can be challenging, but our certificate can make it a little bit easier.
Why Choose Liberty’s Online Graduate Marketing Certificate?
Do you want to invest in your digital advertising expertise? If so, you will want to make sure the program you choose is worth your effort. We believe Liberty’s content marketing certificate is, and here’s why:
- This certificate is 100% online with no set login times. You can gain a valuable professional credential all from the comfort of home.
- Your professors have years of experience in marketing. They are eager to pass their expertise on while you pursue this online marketing certificate program.
- Liberty University is accredited by SACSCOC, the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. You can rest assured that your certificate will be respected among current and future employers.
What Will You Learn in Our Online Digital Marketing Courses?
Our graduate marketing online certificate program will help you build a variety of skills. You’ll learn about management, market research, advertising, promotions, and consumer behavior while strengthening your communication and leadership abilities.
You will build a foundational knowledge of the advanced marketing theory, design, and promotional techniques that increase brand awareness and sales growth. You will learn about things like data collection and statistical analysis. This can help you apply marketing research insights in a way that will help you grow any business’s marketing profile.
- BUSI 520 – Strategic Marketing Management
- BUSI 612 – Marketing Promotions
- BUSI 614 – Marketing Research
Our Graduate Certificate in Marketing Online Program Information
- This online certificate program falls under the School of Business.
- Download and review the Certificate Completion Plan for this marketing program.
- View the Graduate Business Course Guides. (login required)
Military Benefits of Our Graduate Certificate in Digital Marketing
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 per credit hour for graduate courses
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times (may exclude certain courses such as practicums, internships, or field experiences)
Highlights of Our Marketing Graduate Certificate Online
- We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank among Niche.com’s top 3 online schools in America. Earning your online digital marketing graduate certificate from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
- Your success is our success, which is why we are committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we have frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 7 years – and counting.
- You can complete our marketing certificate program online in as little as 1 semester.
- You can transfer the credits you earn into one of our related master’s degrees when you’re ready.
Admission Requirements for Our Marketing Graduate Certificate Program
A regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with a 2.0 or above cumulative GPA is required for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions-related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts**
- Proof of English proficiency (for applicants whose native language is other than English)
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during Financial Check-In. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**Please note: You cannot be accepted into this program until Liberty has your official transcripts.