Liberty’s Online Undergraduate Certificate in Business Administration Program Can Help You Distinguish Yourself as a Qualified Professional
A vital aspect of being successful in the workplace is knowing how to work with people. Liberty University’s Undergraduate Certificate in Business Administration will equip you with managerial skills in order to help you contribute to the efficiency and effectiveness of business organizations. Whether you are seeking a career in Public Administration, Marketing, or Entrepreneurship, our business administration online courses will provide you with essential knowledge in human resources, management, and more.
Why Choose Liberty’s Undergraduate Business Administration Certificate Program?
Liberty’s Undergraduate Certificate in Business Administration program is offered 100% online so that you can manage your important family, work and community responsibilities while completing your coursework. Our business administration certificate program is ideal for those who cannot take the time to complete an associate or bachelor’s degree online but want to complete a certificate program to enhance their knowledge and resume.
What Will You Learn in Our Undergraduate Business Administration Certificate Program?
Liberty University’s undergraduate business administration certificate is designed to sharpen your management skills through six online courses that provide an in-depth study of the essential aspects of the business including law, organizational ethics, management and more. In two semesters, you will gain invaluable knowledge in the major aspects of business, management, and marketing, giving you an edge over others in the field.
- BUSI 240 – Organizational Behavior I
- BUSI 301 – Business Law
- BUSI 310 – Principles of Management
- BUSI 330 – Principles of Marketing
- BUSI 342 – Human Resource Management
- BUSI 472 – Organizational Ethics
Business Administration Certificate Program Highlights
Your success is our success, which is why we’re committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we’ve frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 4 years ̶ and counting.
To continue our mission of providing affordable education, electronic textbooks are provided for all undergraduate courses at no cost to you. As a full-time student, this could save you an estimated $800-2,000 per year on textbooks!
- By earning your Undergraduate Certificate in Accounting from a nonprofit university whose online programs ranked in the top five of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you will be set apart from others in your field.
Information for our Online Business Administration Certificate
- This program falls under the School of Business.
- Download and review the Certificate Completion Plan for this program.
- All courses in the Undergraduate Certificate in Business Administration must be completed through Liberty University.
- Gainful Employment Data
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students from all over the world. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $250 for undergraduate (per credit hour)
- 8-week courses, eight different start dates each year and no set log in times.
Admission Requirements for Online Undergraduate Certificate Programs
Applicants must have a 1.5 or above cumulative combined GPA for all accredited colleges previously attended and complete the High School Self-Certification form. Please visit our Admission Requirements Page for more detailed admissions related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission Application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts**
- A High School Self-Certification form
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**Please note: You cannot be accepted for this program until Liberty has your official transcripts.