Boost Your Résumé with an Online Graduate Certificate in General Business
Liberty University’s 100% online Graduate Certificate in General Business will help you develop skills relevant to both the domestic and international marketplace as you study general business practices, organizational behavior issues, and international business strategies. A graduate certificate provides advanced training in an area you might like to learn more about, without committing you to a master’s degree. The great thing about earning a certificate is that all of the credit hours you complete can be transferred into a master’s degree at Liberty, should you choose to further your education.
Our Graduate Certificate in General Business is a great addition to any résumé because good business skills are crucial in all career fields. Our seasoned business professors are waiting to work with you as you complete our convenient 100% online, 8-week classes.
Why Choose Liberty’s Online Graduate Certificate in Business?
Liberty University students benefit from a top-tier faculty that have proven professional track records and expertise in their respective disciplines. Our graduate certificate in business online is comprised of coursework that is also featured in our MBA and M.A. in Executive Leadership programs, so you know your graduate certificate will be a valuable, industry-recognized credential. At 9 credit hours, you can complete this certificate in one semester, making it one of the fastest ways to learn new skills and achieve your career goals!
What Will You Learn in Our Graduate Business Certificate Online?
Our Graduate Certificate in Business provides graduate-level training in essential business concepts like management, communications, business law, international business, intercultural communication techniques, and leadership theory and practices. Depending on your academic and career goals, you can choose to complete a course on organizational behavior or business components. The second option is great for students who did not pursue business in their undergraduate studies but would like to meet requirements to get into an MBA program.
As with all of our certificate programs and degrees, our graduate business certificate is built on a solid Christ-centered curriculum that can help you integrate faith into your professional life.
- BMAL 500 – Organizational Behavior
- Or BMAL 590 – Business Common Professional Components
- BUSI 561 – Legal Issues in Business
- BUSI 604 – International Business
Highlights of Our Graduate Business Certificate Online
- By earning your graduate certificate in business from a nonprofit university whose online programs ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you will be set apart from others in the field.
- Your success is our success, which is why we are committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we have frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 4 years – and counting.
- Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- As an online student, you will have the opportunity to network with leaders and experts in the business field from across the country.
Similar Online Degree Programs
Our Graduate Business Certificate Information
- Download and review the Certificate Completion Plan.
- This online certificate program falls under the School of Business.
- View the Graduate Business Course Guides (login required).
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 per credit hour for graduate courses
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times
Admission Requirements for Our Online Graduate Certificates
A regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with a 2.5 or above GPA is required for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts**
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**Please note: You cannot be accepted for this program until Liberty has your official transcripts.