Business Internship Program
Completing an internship has never been more important for a graduate seeking employment in business. If you are a junior or senior in the School of Business, it is crucial to be actively engaged in applying for and completing an internship in your chosen field.
An internship program is designed to give you the opportunity to develop and discover what your interests and talents are. You’ll also gain necessary skillsets which will help you to ultimately achieve your desired career goal.
Benefits of a Business Internship
Looking for an Internship?
If you are interested in completing an internship but have yet to find one you are interested in, then the following resources are available to you. The Career Center offers several resources for students to help facilitate internship opportunities. These resources are free and available to all Liberty Students.
Internship Application Requirements
- Junior or senior status
- Completed at least 15 hours in business courses
- GPA of 3.0 or better (Some employers require higher GPA)
- Declared your major
- Current CSER status or only one behind (Resident students only)
Are You an International Student?
- Learn about International Student Internship opportunities.
Already Have an Internship?
Make sure you have the following information:
- Which semester you will complete your internship in
- Number of credit hours of your internship (1 credit hour= minimum of 60 hours worked at internship)
- Email address and phone number of the employer/supervisor for your internship
Registration follows Liberty University’s Add/Drop policy