School of Business Internship Program
Completing an internship has never been more important for a graduate seeking employment. If you are a junior or senior in the School of Business, it is crucial to be actively engaged in applying for and completing an internship in your chosen field.
An internship program is designed to give you the opportunity to develop and discover what your interests and talents are. You’ll also gain necessary skillsets which will help you to ultimately achieve your desired career goal.
Benefits of an Internship
Internship Requirements & Registration by Program
Business & Accounting Internship Requirements
- Junior or senior status
- Completed at least 15 hours in business courses
- GPA of 3.0 or better (Some employers require higher GPA)
- Declared your major
- Current CSER status or only one behind (Resident students only)
Are You an International Student?
- Learn about International Student Internship opportunities.
Register your Business or Accounting internship here.
*For additional questions or concerns email email@example.com
Computer Science Internship Requirements
Sport, Event, & Tourism Management Internship Requirements
- Completion of SETM 205 or SMGT 205 with a Minimum Grade of ‘C’.
- 2.25 GPA or above.
- Enrolled in at least 110 credit hours.
- Minimum of 24 credit hours or more of SMGT, SETM, HMGT, EMGT, and TOUR courses.
- Completion of the Comprehensive Exam (SMGT 600).
Register your Sport Management or Hospitality Management internship here.
*For additional questions or concerns email SETMintern@liberty.edu
Spring 2020 application deadline is 12/10/19.
Summer 2020 application deadline is 4/10/20.
Fall 2020 application deadline is 8/1/20.
*Registration follows Liberty University’s Add/Drop policy.
For answers to a list of commonly asked questions, please click here.
Need help registering your internship for credit? Get help here.
Looking for an Internship?
If you are interested in completing an internship but have yet to find one you are interested in, then the following resources are available to you. The Career Center offers several resources for students to help facilitate internship opportunities. These resources are free and available to all Liberty Students.