Develop Your Leadership Skills with Liberty’s Online Executive Certificate in Business Administration
Do you want to gain new skills and become a better leader in business but don’t want to commit to a full doctorate? Liberty University’s 100% online Executive Certificate in Business Administration allows you to build on your graduate studies and business experience to become the kind of leader you want to be. You can build toward a better career now with Liberty’s Executive Certificate in Business Administration and be well on your way toward a Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) in the future.
Our executive certificate programs are designed to align with Liberty’s doctoral programs to help you gain advanced expertise while working toward your doctorate. This format allows you to transfer the 21 credit hours from the Executive Certificate in Business Administration into the DBA. With specialized skills beyond the MBA, you can use your business knowledge and management abilities to pursue leadership roles in any industry – all while gaining ground toward a DBA.
Liberty’s Executive Certificate in Business Administration can give you the in-depth management and leadership skills you need to build on your career goals.
Perfect for Military Benefits
If you have served in the military, we want to go above and beyond to show you our gratitude. That’s why we designed our 21-credit-hour certificates to work especially well for your benefits. These programs are designed to maximize your tuition assistance by allowing you to earn additional postgraduate-level credit without using your GI Bill® benefits.*
All credits in these certificates count toward a corresponding doctoral program, so you have a clear path forward if you want to pursue a degree. Each certificate can stand on its own as a professional development credential and give you the flexibility to start a doctoral degree whenever you’re ready. It’s one more way we show our appreciation.
Why Choose Liberty’s Executive Certificate in Business Administration?
Liberty University’s online Executive Certificate in Business Administration is the best path forward if you want to gain doctoral-level business expertise but are not prepared to pursue a full DBA program. Through our 100% online executive certificate track, you’ll benefit from advanced training in professional management, human resources, supply chain management, and other important fields of business.
With 21 credit hours in advanced business studies, you will build on your MBA and work experience to earn a certificate credential that can open new doors for your career. With the ability to earn your executive certificate in as little as 4 semesters, you will be well on your way to complete a DBA within a 3-year total time frame.
Each course in your Executive Certificate in Business Administration is 100% online with 8-week courses and no set login times. This flexibility allows you to pursue your degree while maintaining your commitments to your family, career, and community.
What Will You Learn in Our Executive Certificate in Business Administration?
Liberty University’s Executive Certificate in Business Administration is designed to bring you closer to the pinnacle of your business education. This program will build on your previous experience with critical topics such as human resource management, strategic research methods, and employee coaching. You will develop many marketable skills that will help you conduct business in any industry, including:
- Critical thinking, communication, and research skills so you can stay on top of how to connect with your market
- Logistical and business knowledge that will help you create effective and efficient systems for your industry
- Management and leadership skills to excel in any administration role
- Problem solving and critical decision making to handle business challenges
- BUSI 701 – Current Topics in Business Administration
- BUSI 710 – Advanced Business Research Methods
- BUSI 730 – Strategic Allocation of Financial Resources
- BUSI 735 – Understanding the Organizations
- BUSI 740 – Strategic Supply Chain Management
- BUSI 745 – Marketing for Competitive Advantage
- BUSI 750 – Human Resource Development
Highlights of Our Executive Certificate in Business Administration
- Liberty is ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility by BestColleges.com — and ranked as the #2 online school in America by Niche.com. Earning your online Executive Certificate in Business Administration from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition will set you apart from others in your field.
- Your success is our success, which is why we are committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we have frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 5 years – and counting.
- Liberty’s state-of-the-art digital resources and full-time research assistants will provide you with everything you need to engage in top-tier business research.
- This program is offered in an 8-week course format with 8 different start dates each year and no set login times!
Executive Certificate in Business Administration
- This program falls under the School of Business.
- Download and review the Certificate Completion Plan for this program.
- View the Graduate Business Course Guides (login required).
Military Benefits for Our Online Executive Certificates
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $300 per credit hour for postgraduate courses
- Maximize tuition assistance without having to use GI Bill® benefits*
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times
Please note: The $300/credit hour doctoral military rate cannot be combined with the First Responder Discount.
Career Opportunities for Executive Certificate in Business Administration Graduates
- 6-12 licensed business teacher*
- Business executive
- Nonprofit executive
- University professor
Some of these occupations may require that you have a DBA. That’s why Liberty created Executive Certificates that can seamlessly transfer into one of our corresponding DBA programs. So if you are looking to further your studies after completing your Executive Certificate in Business Administration, you will be able to transfer all 21 credits into our Doctor of Business Administration!
*This role may require additional steps for licensure. See your state’s Department of Education website for details.
Admission Requirements for the Executive Certificate in Business Administration
A regionally or nationally accredited MBA with a 3.0 or above GPA is required for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
*GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government website at https://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.