Available Online Undergraduate Certificate Programs
Arts and Sciences
Want to see how Liberty University compares to the competition? Our Compare Us page shows how our award-winning programs give you the best value for your time and money.
100% Online Undergraduate Certificate Programs
Completing one of our online certificate programs is one of the fastest ways to get the skills you need for your career while working toward your long-term educational goals.
An online certificate program can also help enhance your marketability with current and future employers, and you can transfer these classes to an associate or bachelor’s degree!
What Are the Benefits of Earning an Online Undergraduate Certificate?
Our online certificate programs offer students great benefits:
By earning an online certificate from a nonprofit university whose online programs ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you will be set apart from others.
Tuition for all online certificate programs has not increased in 4 straight years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- Each of our undergraduate certificates can be completed 100% online, which means you can remain active in your job, with your family, and in your community without the worry of having to take courses on campus.
- Many of our undergraduate certificate programs can be completed in as few as 6 courses! This gives the ability to earn a certificate quickly so you can begin advancing your career.
- Gaining admission to an undergraduate online certificate program is an easy process! In a few simple steps, you can be on your way to starting your certificate.
There are no set login times, and courses are offered in convenient 8-week formats.
Admission Requirements for Online Undergraduate Certificate Programs
Applicants must have a 2.0 or above cumulative combined GPA for all accredited colleges previously attended and complete the High School Self-Certification form. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- A High School Self-Certification form
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students from across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts — $250 per credit hour for undergraduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $565 per course)
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times
Liberty University is a Leader in Online Certificate Programs
Liberty University’s online programs have been ranked in the top 1% out of 2,100 online colleges and universities by BestColleges.com. Our convenient online format and variety of online certificates make achieving your educational goals a reality that can begin today.
Take some time to explore our undergraduate online certificate programs and benefits. When you are ready, you can apply online or over the phone. Call us today at (800) 424-9595 for more information and for help planning a path to a career you love!