Strengthen your Ministry Knowledge and Training by Earning an Undergraduate Certificate in Christian Ministry
Liberty University’s 100% online Undergraduate Christian Ministry Certificate program is specifically designed to help you gain a deeper understanding of theology and biblical doctrine. Through six foundational courses, you will dig deeper into the Old and New Testaments with a special emphasis on key chapters, important persons, places, and events.
With courses in church ministries, evangelism, and youth ministries, you will be prepared to help meet the needs of the various age groups within your church or ministry. Whether you are seeking to grow in your current role or explore other areas of ministry, our Christian Ministry certificate program will equip you with the knowledge and training you need to be successful.
Why Choose Liberty’s Undergraduate Certificate in Christian Ministry Online Program?
A certificate program is a fast-track option to gain essential training without the commitment of a fully online degree program. Many of our Christian Ministry students are already serving in their church or within another ministry. Our Undergraduate Certificate in Christian Ministry is offered completely online, allowing you to remain active in your job, with your family, and in your community without the worry of having to take courses on campus.
What Will You Learn in the Christian Ministry Certificate Online Program?
Our undergraduate Christian ministry certificate features biblical studies and Christian education courses that cover exciting topics like evangelism and youth ministry. Check out the courses you’ll be taking in this certificate!
- BIBL 104 – Survey of Biblical Literature
- CHMN 201 – Introduction to Church Ministries
- EVAN 101 – Evangelism & Christian Life
- RLGN 104 – Christian Life & Biblical Worldview
- THEO 104 – Introduction to Christian Thought
- YOUT 201 – Survey of Youth Ministries
Christian Ministry Certificate Program Highlights
- By earning your Undergraduate Certificate in Christian Ministry from a nonprofit university whose online programs ranked in the top five of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you will be set apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate and doctoral programs has not increased in 4 straight years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a non-profit university.
- You can complete our undergraduate certificate in Christian ministry in two semesters.
- You may apply many of the credits you earn in this certificate program to an associate degree or bachelor’s degree.
To continue our mission of providing affordable education, electronic textbooks are provided for all undergraduate courses at no cost to you. As a full-time student, this could save you an estimated $800-2,000 per year on textbooks!
Certificate in Christian Ministry Program Information and Requirements
- This program falls under the Rawlings School of Divinity.
- Download and review the Certificate Completion Plan for this program.
- Gainful Employment Data
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students from all over the world. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $250 for undergraduate (per credit hour)
- 8-week courses, eight different start dates each year and no set log in times.
Admission Requirements for Online Undergraduate Certificate Programs
Applicants must have a 1.5 or above cumulative combined GPA for all accredited colleges previously attended and complete the High School Self-Certification form. Please visit our Admission Requirements Page for more detailed admissions related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission Application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts**
- A High School Self-Certification form
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**Please note: You cannot be accepted for this program until Liberty has your official transcripts.