Bachelor of Science Business Administration — General
The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Liberty University Online will help you master skills relevant to both the domestic and international marketplace, including general business, accounting, finance, and marketing. Courses will sharpen your leadership, management, and human resource skills as you learn to serve effectively as an expert in the modern business world. Our programs also integrate faith with learning in a professional atmosphere.
Liberty Online’s B.S. in Business Administration is an excellent stepping stone toward earning a Master of Business Administration from Liberty Online. You may also be interested in one of our many other online master's degrees.
What’s your minor?
Explore your options by reviewing available Minors on the Academic Programs web page.
- $375 per credit hour (based on full-time enrollment)
- 120 total hours
- 30 hours must be taken through Liberty
- 50 percent (24 hours) of major must be taken through Liberty
- 30 hours of upper-level courses are required as part of the 120 hours
Potential Career Fields
- Operations Manager
- Market Researcher
- Not-for-Profit Organizations
Want to learn more?