Jumpstart Your Career with Our Online Business Administration Degree
Liberty University’s online bachelor’s in business administration degree will provide you with practical and relevant skills in both domestic and international marketplaces, including general business, accounting, finance, and marketing. With this unique and broad skill set, you can graduate prepared to launch a career in almost any industry you choose. The skills you gain will enable you to enter the workforce as a leader with the ethics and fundamental basics of business to make a positive difference in corporate America.
Why Choose Liberty’s Online Business Degree?
Our mission is to Train Champions for Christ who can have an impact on the world in whichever field they choose to enter. Our professors provide instruction from a biblical worldview and encourage students to lead as professionals with grace and integrity. Because of our continued mission to pursue excellence, our Bachelor of Science in Business Administration is accredited through the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
Our 100% online business degree provides you with a quality, flexible education that you can pursue from the comfort of your home. You can remain active at your church, spend time with your family, and continue working while taking business classes and earning your bachelor’s degree. Our business administration program will also provide you with the subjects you need to pursue advanced degrees such as our Master of Business Administration (MBA).
What Will You Learn in Our Business Administration Degree?
Liberty University’s business administration degree allows you to tailor your training to meet your personal and professional goals by giving over 30 credit hours of free electives to fill with courses that interest you the most. Our B.S. in Business Administration degree features a curriculum with essential learning elements including principles of management and marketing strategies.
You will take classes in accounting, economics, international business, business law, and marketing where you will acquire the knowledge needed to compete in the global marketplace. You will also learn from professors with real-world experience whose goal is your success in our online business degree.
- ACCT 211 – Financial Accounting
- BUSI 303 – International Business
- BUSI 310 – Principles of Management
- BUSI 472 – Organizational Ethics
B.S. in Business Administration Degree Information
- This program falls under the School of Business.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan for this program.
- View the Undergraduate Business Course Guides (login required).
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $250 per credit hour for undergraduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $625 per course)
- Potential college credit for military training
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times (may exclude certain courses such as practicums, internships, or field experiences)
Potential Career Options
- Automotive dealership manager/owner
- Financial analyst
- Human resources manager
- Operations manager
Highlights of our Online Bachelor of Business Administration
- Your success is our success, which is why we’re committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we’ve frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 6 years ̶ and counting.
- To continue our mission of providing affordable education, textbooks are provided for all undergraduate courses at no cost to you. As a full-time student, this could save you an estimated $800- $2,000 per year on textbooks!
- We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank among Niche.com’s top 10 online schools in America. Earning your online bachelor’s in business administration degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
- This program is ACBSP accredited.
- You will have access to a wide variety of resources and materials found through Liberty University’s Jerry Falwell Library search portal while you pursue your business administration degree.
Admission Requirements for Undergraduate Degrees
Applicants must have a 2.0 or above cumulative GPA for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions-related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Unofficial college transcripts may be accepted with a completed official transcript request form**
- A High School Self-Certification form
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during Financial Check-In. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.