Jumpstart Your Career with Our Online Business Administration Degree
The reality of today’s world is that business touches nearly every aspect of our lives. There are great career opportunities in many fields of business, and with Liberty’s Bachelor of Business Administration online degree, you can prepare to become a game-changer for a large or small company.
We realize that you can’t afford to put your life on hold to pursue your business administration degree online, which is why we bring the same quality education offered to our residential students to your home. This online bachelor’s degree in business administration is offered 100% online with no set login times and no required intensives, so you can earn your degree from wherever you are located.
Liberty University’s online bachelor’s in business administration degree can help provide you with practical and relevant skills in both domestic and international marketplaces, including general business, accounting, finance, and marketing. With this unique and broad skill set, you can graduate prepared to launch a career in almost any industry you choose. The skills you gain can enable you to enter the workforce as a leader with the ethics and fundamental basics of business to make a positive difference in corporate America.
How long does it take to get a bachelor’s degree in business administration online?
Our online Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – General can be completed in as little as 3.5 years.
Why Choose Liberty’s Online Business Degree?
Our mission is to Train Champions for Christ who can have an impact on the world in whichever field they choose to enter. Our professors provide instruction from a biblical worldview and encourage students to lead as professionals with grace and integrity. Because of our continued mission to pursue excellence, our Bachelor of Science in Business Administration is accredited through the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
Our 100% online business degree provides you with a quality, flexible education that you can pursue from the comfort of your home. You can remain active at your church, spend time with your family, and continue working while taking business classes and earning your bachelor’s degree. Our business administration program can also provide you with the subjects you need to pursue advanced degrees such as our Master of Business Administration (MBA).
As a pioneer in distance education since 1985, we understand what it takes to design a rigorous online program that can challenge you to grow, develop new skills, stand out to employers, and maintain your personal responsibilities. The time to pursue our online bachelor’s degree in business administration has never been better. Partner with us, gain valuable knowledge, and take your career to new heights.
Among only 3% of business schools worldwide to receive ACBSP accreditation
How much does an online bachelor’s degree in business cost?
At Liberty, we strive to offer respected bachelor’s degrees at an affordable price. Our online bachelor’s degree in business is billed at just $390 per credit hour for full-time enrollment. If you’re a current or former member of the armed services, you may be able to earn your business administration degree at Liberty for just $275 per credit hour. At Liberty, we don’t just think education should be affordable — we make education affordable.
What Will You Learn in Our Business Degree Online?
Liberty University’s business administration degree allows you to tailor your training to meet your personal and professional goals by allowing you to take free electives or choose a specialization. Our B.S. in Business Administration degree features a curriculum with essential learning elements including principles of management and marketing strategies.
In this business bachelor’s degree online, you will study business computer applications, probability and statistics, and organizational behavior. The core of this business degree program’s curriculum features courses in financial accounting, managerial accounting, financial statement analysis, and corporate finance. You will also study business law, business management, and principles of marketing.
Additionally, our online bachelor’s degree in business administration offers an overview of microeconomics, macroeconomics, human resources management, strategic planning, operations management, and organizational ethics.
An advantage of choosing the general track for our business bachelor’s degree online is flexibility. This online Bachelor of Science in Business Administration allows you to select 27-39 free-elective credit hours of your choosing, so you’ll be able to take courses on subjects you’re most passionate about.
- ACCT 211 – Financial Accounting
- BUSI 303 – International Business
- BUSI 310 – Principles of Management
- BUSI 472 – Organizational Ethics
B.S. in Business Administration Degree Information
- This program falls under the School of Business.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan for this program.
- View the Undergraduate Business Course Guides (login required).
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $250 per credit hour for undergraduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $565 per course)
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times (may exclude certain courses such as practicums, internships, or field experiences)
- Potential college credit for military training
Potential Career Options
If you’ve asked the question “What can you do with a bachelor’s in business administration?”, the answer is “quite a bit.” The versatility of this degree program makes it an excellent choice — whether you’re certain of your future plans, or you’re still weighing your options. Our online bachelor’s in business can help prepare you for the following roles:
- Automotive dealership manager/owner
- Financial analyst
- Human resources manager
- Operations manager
Highlights of Our Online Bachelor of Business Administration
- We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank among Niche.com’s top 5 online schools in America. Earning your online bachelor’s in business administration degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
- Your success is our success, which is why we’re committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we’ve frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 7 years ̶ and counting.
- To continue our mission of providing affordable education, textbooks are provided for all undergraduate courses at no cost to you. As a full-time student, this could save you an estimated $800- $2,000 per year on textbooks!
- This program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). Our School of Business is among only 3% of business schools worldwide to earn ACBSP accreditation.
- You will have access to a wide variety of resources and materials found through Liberty University’s Jerry Falwell Library search portal while you pursue your business administration degree.
Admission Requirements for Undergraduate Degrees
Applicants must have a 2.0 or above cumulative GPA for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions-related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Unofficial college transcripts may be accepted with a completed official transcript request form**
- High School Self-Certification form and official high school transcripts within first 12 credit hours
- Proof of English proficiency (for applicants whose native language is other than English)
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during Financial Check-In. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.