By completing the steps below, you’ll soon be enrolled as a graduate student at Liberty University. We can’t wait to see you on campus!
If you have any questions about enrollment steps or life as a graduate student, email email@example.com to contact an admissions representative.
Ready to take the first step towards graduate school?
Applying to Liberty University is now easier than ever! Apply online in 5 minutes on your phone or computer. You can also apply by giving us a call or stopping by during our office hours.
Once your application is processed (1-2 business days after applying), you can claim your Liberty University account, or myLU, by visiting Liberty.edu/Account.
Your myLU account will give you access to the following:
You will need your Liberty University ID number to claim your account. Call us at (877) 298-9617 if you experience any difficulty. You’ll also receive an email from us with this information and your ID number.
Now that you have applied, submit the following documents to receive your admission decision. You can also view your personalized Student Checklist for more details:
- College transcripts can be submitted by completing a Transcript Request Form or by contacting your college directly.
- Still taking classes? No problem, submit the Self-Certification form through your ASIST account, and once you have completed your semester, you can request your final transcripts later.
Official Test Scores: GRE and/or MCAT
Please keep in mind that not all graduate programs will require official test scores, and you should check with your specific program for more information.
Depending on your degree program, you may be required to have additional documentation. Other forms of documentation include recommendations, questionnaires, or writing samples. Please view our Admissions Forms Library to determine if you need to submit any additional documents.
After reviewing your application, additional information or documents may be requested by the admission committee.
Complete Financial Check-In
Sign-in to myLU and find “Financial Check-In” under “Login Shortcuts.” Within FCI, you will complete the following:
- Register your vehicle
- Select housing
- Purchase Flames Cash
- Review and verify your Summary of Accounts and Financial Aid (scholarships, fees, and tuition costs)
- Select a payment plan
- Make your first payment
- Try these step-by-step FCI instructions or view the FCI video tutorial.
- For questions regarding Financial Check-In and payment plans, please call our Student Accounts office at (866) 783-0191.
Once you have completed FCI, you’ll be eligible to register for courses (when available). You can view our Course Registration Tutorials for registration tips and instructions.
Your Final Steps
- Submit your picture for your Flames Pass. This serves as your student ID which gives you access to your dorm, Convocation, the gym, and much more!
- Register with FERPA in ASIST. This PIN will secure your student records and will be required in order for others to access your information when calling our offices.
- Complete the student health form in ASIST for your immunization requirements.
- Order textbooks at our Barnes & Noble Bookstore. Use our interactive course material search to load your schedule and determine everything you need for class.