Get Ahead with Our General Business Certificate
Are you an up and coming entrepreneur, business monger, or financial analyst? Whatever your status in the business world, our General Business Certificate provides the core business knowledge and training you need to excel in your field.
The great part about a master’s level certificate in business is that you’ll receive training in the current best-practices of one of the most steadily growing and lucrative career fields. You’ll gain knowledge of legal issues, international business, and organizational structures and behaviors. Understanding these core parts of business management will give the leg up you need to advance in your career or get started in a business-related position.
So what can you expect from this program? We have world-class professors with professional experience, business-related degrees, and a Christian worldview who are here to teach you about business from a real-life and ethical perspective. Plus, our School of Business building contains state-of-the-art facilities with cutting-edge technology, including our simulation stock trading rooms and interactive classrooms.
At Liberty, you’ll find an affordable, high-quality education that equips students like you for the real world. Our commitment to excellence helped us rank among Niche.com’s Top 5 college campuses in America. Earning your degree from a nonprofit university with state-of-the-art resources like ours can help set you apart from your peers.
What Will You Learn?
Our Graduate Certificate in General Business features courses that provide graduate-level training in essential business concepts like communications, business law, international business and intercultural communication techniques, and leadership theory and practices. As with all of our certificate programs and degrees, our business certificate is built on a solid Christ-centered foundation that will help you integrate your faith with your professional life.
View the Certificate Completion Plan, and check below for courses you will be taking in our certificate program!
- BMAL 500 – Organizational Behavior
- or BMAL 590 – Business Common Professional Components
- BUSI 561 – Legal Issues in Business
- BUSI 604 – International Business
Business Certificate Highlights
- All of our professors have advanced degrees and years of experience in the field, so you know you are learning from the best.
- We tailor our programs for the working professional, which means you have more flexibility with evening classes, intensives, and online courses.
- Our graduates are prepared for successful careers in business, with many of our alumni working for companies like Wells Fargo Investment Banking, AT&T, Bank of America, and IBM.
- Our 78,000-square-foot School of Business building houses various academic centers, simulation stock trading rooms, and interactive classrooms.
Business Certificate Information
Every application is reviewed on a case-by-case basis, and all applicants must submit the following documents* and meet the minimum requirements for admission:
- Admission application
- Unofficial college transcripts with at least a 2.5 GPA and a completed Transcript Request Form. An official final college transcript showing a completed Bachelor’s degree is required before first-semester enrollment.
*Note that additional documentation may be requested by the admission committee after your application has been received.