You’ve got a college diploma — but you want to go even further.
Maybe it’s med school. Maybe it’s law school. Maybe it’s your MBA, MFA, or MPH.
However you want to become more competitive in the job market, Liberty University can help you reach your goals. With 27 graduate programs and more than 100 specializations housed under 11 different colleges and schools, The Graduate School at Liberty University can provide the support you need to become an expert in your field — and a valued contributor to the future of your profession.
Here, you’ll study under world-class faculty in a distinctly Christian university. Take advantage of big-school resources, facilities, and research opportunities while enjoying smaller class sizes and personalized attention from faculty.
Graduate Student Checklist
Once you have applied and claimed your myLU account, check out your personalized Student Checklist, which will walk you through everything you need to get started.
If you had not applied and claimed your account yet, our Graduate Student Checklist can help you understand what the basic next steps are. However, these will not be personalized to your account. Here is a brief overview:
- Claim your ASIST account
- Complete Financial Check-In (FCI)
- Register for classes
- Complete the Student Health Form
- Get your Flames Pass and select a BankMobile Refund Preference
- Become familiar with Liberty’s Honor Code
- Join us for Graduate Induction, our orientation to The Graduate School
- If you haven’t already, submit your official final transcripts
Looking for graduate scholarship opportunities?
Consider our Graduate Student Assistant (GSA) program. GSA’s are master’s and doctoral-level students who serve in academic support roles across various university departments.
The Commuter Student Experience
Get the perks of a 7,000-acre college campus without living in a dorm room. Liberty’s commuter students enjoy:
- Their own spacious commuter lounge — complete with charging stations, free lockers, a coffee bar, kitchen, and collaborative meeting room.
- LU Commuter Community Groups. Led by Community Shepherds and designed to give commuters spiritual connectivity similar to the residential student experience, these groups are centered around Campus Community and are set up as either male, female, or co-ed.
- The Commuter Student Association. This student-led group offers members opportunities to serve and attend fun events, engage in local service activities, participate in leadership training, and connect with other off-campus students in a warm and welcoming environment.
- Dining plans that provide convenient and affordable options for taking advantage of Liberty’s many dining locations.
Visiting the Graduate School at Liberty
Liberty University is located in the Blue Ridge Mountains in historic Lynchburg, Va. As a thriving community, Lynchburg offers countless opportunities for social, professional, and spiritual development.
We have two graduate student visiting options — find the one that fits you best and come see why Liberty is a great choice for you:
- Graduate Campus Tour
- Graduate School Preview Day