Home is where you feel safe.
And at Liberty, we’re committed to fostering an environment where you feel safe — physically, emotionally, and socially.
Because sometimes life isn’t easy.
Here, Champions for Christ stand up for one another and joyfully celebrate the unique differences that bring us together as one glorious Body of Christ.
Whether it’s safeguarding campus through security measures and training or walking beside you through a painful season, we’ll be here for you — so you can be there for someone else.
Did You Know?
Liberty was voted the safest college campus in Virginia by YourLocalSecurity.com, and Lynchburg was named the 6th-safest mid-size city in the U.S. by StreetDirectory.com.
- The LU Police Dept. offers safety training, text alerts, and a fully staffed police force.
- Learn the many ways Liberty continues to invest in your campus safety.
- As an LU student, you can have access to professional counseling, group support, and wellness seminars.
- Discover how you can be supported, no matter what life brings your way.
- Inclusion, equality, non-discrimination, and cultural competency are important to all of us.
- See how being united by a common faith frees us to celebrate our differences.