Pursue a Master’s Degree That Leads to More Career Opportunities Than Ever Before
Do you long to turn your works of art into a rewarding career in studio arts or graphic and digital design? Does a career in social media marketing, speech writing, or public speaking sound exciting to you? If the answer to either of these questions is “yes,” then pursuing a master’s degree might be your next step. Whether your dream is to become a graphic designer, illustrator, art critic, journalist, or public relations professional, Liberty has a graduate program for you. Our master’s degrees in communication and the arts are designed for students who want to become leaders in their industry.
You deserve a job you love that’s rewarding, challenging, and exciting. Choosing a path in communication or the arts is a great way to prepare for a huge variety of occupations on the cutting-edge of technology. Our professors are here to develop your skills and mentor you in your path to a successful career.
Available Degree Programs
Our Master of Arts in Communication degree is designed to develop your communication knowledge and expertise for use in a variety of professional settings.
Professional Communication (M.A.)
The Master of Arts in Professional Communication is an excellent choice if you’re looking to become a skilled communicator with a passion for impacting the world.
Strategic Communication (M.A.)
Our Master of Arts in Strategic Communication degree emphasizes the principles and practices needed to succeed in the growing digital communication field.
Master of Fine Arts (MFA)
Our Master of Fine Arts degrees provide a creative atmosphere where you can develop professionally through various seminars, internships, exhibits, and real-world learning experiences. Our degrees offer a community where evaluation, critique, and open exchange stimulate artistic excellence and innovation.
Why Choose a Master’s Degree from Liberty’s School of Communication and the Arts?
By earning a master’s degree in communication and the arts, you can be better prepared for a career in graphic design, strategic communication, and more. Set yourself apart in the competitive digital design industry with an MFA, the highest academic achievement an artist can obtain. Get the recognition your work deserves while opening the door to more lucrative positions with Liberty’s Communication and the Arts master’s degrees.
Some of the major resources that will be at your disposal as one of Liberty’s Communication and the Arts graduate students include:
- We have over $1 million in award-winning campus media opportunities and state-of-the-art equipment.
- Discover opportunities for professional development by working with our radio station the Liberty Flames Sports Network (LFSN), our radio station, the Liberty Champion newspaper, live streaming, and television productions.
- Become a member of the Public Relations Student Society of America (PRSSA), our advertising team, and/or Innovations PR, Liberty’s student-run public relations firm, to add real-world experience to your résumé.
- Learn how to manipulate designs using character creation, 3D modeling, and virtual reality. Our students are creating projects that they can show future employers to prove their skill level.
- Follow in the footsteps of some of our students such as Carla Miles, an alumna who has gone on to submit design work for Magnolia Hearth and Hand’s Target collection.
Now it’s your turn. Let us help cultivate your current artistic talent so you can take your skill to the next level. Let our professional faculty come alongside you to bring your career aspirations to life. Join our student body and see all the opportunities waiting for you.
At Liberty, you’ll find an affordable, high-quality education that equips students like you for the real world. Our commitment to excellence helped us rank among Niche.com’s Top 5 college campuses in America. Earning your degree from a nonprofit university with state-of-the-art resources like ours can help set you apart from your peers.
- Residential format
- Transfer in up to 50% of your credits
- View our course catalog