Financial Check-In (FCI)
Complete Financial Check-In Today
Confirm your courses, residence hall selection, dining (if applicable), and financial arrangements through Financial Check-In (FCI). All students need to complete this online process each semester — even if you have a zero balance, a balance requiring a payment arrangement, or if you are a faculty or staff member pursuing continuing education.
Here’s what you’ll do during Financial Check-In:
- Confirm course schedule
- Select Residence Hall (if applicable)
- Select Dining option (if applicable)
- Select Payment plan option
- The earlier FCI is completed, the better your monthly payments plan options are because you have more time to complete the payment plans
- All web and installment payments must be set up using a checking account. Money market accounts and savings accounts cannot be used, per Payment Card Industry (PCI) requirements.
Make sure not to miss the deadline, because your courses and housing (if applicable) may be dropped and a $125 late fee may be assessed if FCI is not completed by the deadline.
- New Resident Students
- Fall 2022 semester was August 12, 2022
- Spring 2023 semester is January 6, 2023
- You should complete FCI first and then register for courses with an Admissions Counselor.
- Military Students
- If you are a military student, visit www.liberty.edu/militaryFCI for more help and tips, especially if you will use Military Tuition Assistance and/or Department of Veterans Affairs educational benefits.
Use the step-by-step guides below if you need assistance completing Financial Check-In.