Liberty University Residential Calendar
Liberty University has many important dates that occur each semester. To help you stay on top of your busy schedule we have provided an easy-to-follow list. Whether you are in a Spring or Fall session, you can find your “can’t miss” dates and deadlines here.
- September 14 – Math and English Assessments become available in Canvas (must be accepted)
- October 1 – Financial Check In (FCI) opens for all new students
- November 2 – Registration opens for new undergraduate students (must have paid Enrollment Deposit before Oct. 1 and have completed FCI and assessments prior to Nov. 2)
- November 9 – Registration opens for all other new undergraduate students and all new graduate students
- December 4 – Book Vouchers available at Barnes & Noble
- December 20 – New student Book Dollars available at Barnes & Noble
- January 6 – FCI Deadline for new students at 11:59 PM ($125 late fee applied on Jan. 7)
- January 12 – Residence halls open – new students (8:00 AM)
- January 16 – Spring semester begins
- January 20 – Last day to add or drop a class until 4:00 PM
- March 2 – Book Vouchers/Book Dollars Expire
- January 3 – Financial Check In (FCI) Opens
- April 12 – Registration opens for select New Students (must have paid the Enrollment Deposit before March 1 and have completed FCI and assessments before April 2)
- April 19 – Registration opens for all other New Students and all New Graduate Students
- July 17 – Book Vouchers and Flames Cash available at LU Bookstore
- August 1 – New Student Book Dollars available at LU Bookstore
- August 11 – FCI deadline for new students ($125 late fee applied on Aug. 12)
- August 16 – Dorms and Dining open
- August 21 – Classes begin
Have Questions About Your Schedule?
If you have any questions or need more information, please don’t hesitate to contact us!
Mon., Tues., Thurs., and Fri.
Call | 10 a.m.-9 p.m.
Chat | 9 a.m.-8 p.m.
Call/Chat | 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
Call/Chat | 10 a.m.-6 p.m.