Liberty University Residential Calendar
Liberty University has many important dates that occur each semester. To help you stay on top of your busy schedule we have provided an easy-to-follow list. Whether you are in a Spring, Summer, or Fall session, you can find your “can’t miss” dates and deadlines here.
- February 10 – Registration and Financial Check-In (FCI) opens 12
- April 5 – Book Vouchers available
- May 16 – Summer housing begins
- May 17 – Summer classes begin
- June 12 – Book Vouchers expire
- August 20 – Summer classes end
- January 4 – FCI Opens
- April 14 – Early Registration (must have paid Enrollment Deposit by Feb. 28 and have completed FCI and assessments by April 1)
- April 21 – Registration opens for all new students
- April 30 – All students can make adjustments to housing assignments
- July 18 – Book Vouchers and Flames Cash are available
- August 3 – Book Dollars are available
- August 13 – FCI deadline for new students ($125 late fee applied on Aug. 14)
- August 18 – Dorms and Dining open
- August 23 – Classes begin
Have Questions About Your Schedule?
If you have any questions or need more information, please don’t hesitate to contact us!
Mon., Tues., Thurs., and Fri.
Call | 10 a.m.-9 p.m.
Chat | 9 a.m.-10 p.m.
Call | 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
Chat | 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
Call/Chat | 10 a.m.-6 p.m.