Complete Financial Check-In Today
Do you want to live near the library or the lacrosse fields?
Take the elective you want first semester — or second semester?
Financial Check-In (FCI) is your gateway to everyday life at Liberty. And the earlier you complete it, the more freedom you’ll have to customize your campus experience.
What does Financial Check-In do for you?
Every Liberty student must complete Financial Check-In before beginning classes — but there are advantages to completing it early.
- Access to our most generous scholarship package
- An invitation to register early for classes
- Lower monthly payments (longer payment plans)
- Your choice of premium housing options
Housing and class registration fill up quickly, and students who have completed FCI get first choice. So if you have your heart set on a particular living area or class schedule, make sure you complete Financial Check-In as soon as it opens.
You’ll love life at Liberty no matter where you live or what you study — FCI simply locks in what that looks like.
- FCI deadline: New Fall 2021 students: Aug. 13, 2021
- FCI deadline: Returning students: June 2, 2021
Make sure you don’t miss the FCI deadlines – you could lose your courses and pay a $125 late fee.
Watch the video to see how to complete Financial Check-In.
Ready to get started?
Set your future life at Liberty up with one app! Our Financial Check-In application works with your phone, tablet, or computer. Here’s how:
- Choose your term.
- Track your progress on the right.
- A green check-mark means the step has been completed.
- A dot means it’s in progress.
- A lock means you can’t move forward until you complete the previous step.
- Your semester balance so far will show just under the progress box.
- Agree that you have read the policies for fees incurred if FCI is completed after the deadline.
- Confirm your courses.
- Confirm if you will be parking on campus.
- Select where you would like to live on campus (if applicable).
- Select your meal plan.
- Select the amount for your book voucher.
- Review and verify your account summary.
- Enter your payment information.
- Complete the application by digitally signing the contract.
- Congratulations! You have completed FCI.
If you miss the FCI deadline, your courses may be dropped and you could incur a $125 late fee.