From Teaching Licensure in Elementary and Middle Education to Special Education, We Have a Program to Help You Succeed!
Prepare for an exciting career in elementary and middle school teaching! These are achievable career tracks with Liberty’s School of Education bachelor’s degrees.
If you are looking to become a licensed teacher, running your own classroom or working in education administration, we have great degree options for you, too! We offer licensure from pre-K-6, middle grade, and special education. In the middle education program, you will be trained in the specialization of your choice! You can focus on English or social sciences.
Available Degrees and Certificates
Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Degrees
Why Choose Liberty’s Education Bachelor’s Degrees?
Pursuing a bachelor’s degree takes time and money, two resources that should be spent wisely. If you are looking to become a licensed teacher or education professional, our programs will give you a great return on both. Invest in your future with Liberty.
What Liberty’s School of Education bachelor’s degrees can offer you:
- Our programs are accredited by NCATE through CAEP, VDOE, and ACSI.
- Pursuing our Bachelor of Education licensure-tracks may make you eligible for the Federal TEACH Grant.
- We have an Educational Technology Lab, which provides students with resources, software, and equipment, such as laptops, Apple TVs, digital cameras, and USB microphones.
- We have various student organizations, including our award-winning Kappa Delta Pi chapter and our Urban Education Club.
Admission Requirements for Undergraduate Degrees
Every application is reviewed by the admission committee on a case-by-case basis, meaning there are no set minimums for acceptance. However, all applicants must submit the following documents* for admission:
- Admission application
- Official high school transcripts
- Official college transcripts (if applicable)
- SAT, ACT, or CLT scores
- Admission essay
*Note that additional documentation may be requested by the admission committee after your application has been received.
School of Education Bachelor’s Degree Information
- 120-126 total credit hours
- Transfer in up to 75% of your total degree
- Review our course catalog