Explore Graduate School at Liberty
On June 10, 2020, Liberty University will resume Daily Campus Tours and ExperienceLU events. We encourage visitors to also meet with our team virtually and get your questions answered with our Admissions Office.
Learn how to experience all that Liberty University has to offer through our virtual experiences.
If you are registered to visit Liberty University for an upcoming event or daily tour, please be aware that all guests will be required to wear a face covering to remain in compliance with Executive Order (EO-63) issued by the Governor of Virginia.
Pursuing research or scholarship through graduate school is an important step in many careers, and Liberty University can give you the professional preparation you’re looking for.
Get to know the many ways you’ll benefit from a graduate education at Liberty by coming to our campus in Lynchburg, Virginia, for a visit.
If you have a small window of time, you can stop by for a couple of hours — or you can take an entire day to ask questions, tour campus, and learn everything you want to know about life at Liberty.
Learn more about your options below.
Graduate School Campus Tour
Get a high-level overview of all that Liberty has to offer with a two-hour tour of our campus. Your Graduate School Campus Tour includes campus highlights, such as our main Academic Commons, Jerry Falwell Library, and student community spaces.
Liberty’s Graduate School Preview Days offer you a campus visit tailored specifically to graduate students. You’ll tour campus, attend informational sessions, meet faculty, and learn more about:
- Academic and research facilities, including the Jerry Falwell Library, Freedom Tower, and School of Business
- Our more than 20 dining amenities across campus
- Local and on-campus housing options
- Transportation options on and off campus
- Recreation and athletic facilities such as our natatorium, rock climbing wall, and year-round skiing, snowboarding, and tubing slopes at the Liberty Mountain Snowflex Centre
What else can you expect?
- A catered lunch with the Graduate Admissions team
- A personal meeting with an admissions representative
- One-on-one meetings with Student Accounts and Financial Aid representatives
- Academic Open Houses at all of our various graduate school locations
Ready to plan your visit?
Join us on the following dates:
- Oct. 23, 2020
- Nov. 6, 2020
Check-In | Arrive at the Hancock Welcome Center
Welcome | Hear from university and academic leaders
Campus Experience Tour | Learn about facilities and services offered to graduate students including research support tools offered through the Jerry Falwell Library
Lunch | Enjoy a catered lunch with Graduate Admissions Representatives
Admissions, Financial Aid, & Academic Sessions | Participate in one-on-one meetings
Housing Offerings | Learn about local and campus housing offerings to help you plan for graduate school
Academic Open Houses I Following your admissions meetings, visit current graduate students, faculty, and staff at the graduate school locations that interest you
Our admissions team is here to assist you with any questions you have about your upcoming visit. Let us know how we can help you!
Call | 10 a.m.-9 p.m.
Chat | 9 a.m.-10 p.m.
Call/Chat | 10 a.m.-6 p.m.