Minor in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM)
An online science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) minor from Liberty University gives students a thorough understanding of energy resources and efficiencies, industrial energy, and geographic information systems, preparing them for a variety of jobs in research, manufacturing, business, and nonprofit organizations. Graduates who possess this minor will be equipped with in-demand skills crucial for success in an increasingly competitive job market.
Energy STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) Minor (15 hours)
- STEM 101: Industrial Energy 1
- STEM 201: Industrial Energy 2
Note: STEM101 and STEM201 consist of comprehensive, interactive, real-time simulation training provided by TRAX’s Ox Learning Solution.
Choose 3 Electives:
- ENVR 320: Environment and Sustainability
- ENVR 330: Energy Resources and Efficiencies
- ENVR 350: Environmental Science and Policy
- ENVR 370: Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- STEM 499: STEM Internship