Master of Arts in Religion (M.A.R.)
Rawlings School of Divinity’s Master of Arts in Religion (M.A. in Religion) program provides an intensive study of the scriptures and essential truths of the Christian faith. With a focus on individuals seeking an introductory graduate degree in religion, this online program provides a solid foundation from which to better understand the fundamentals of the Bible, Christianity, Christian theology, and the Christian church. Courses are well-suited for pastors, Christian educators, informed lay leaders, and pastors’ spouses who wish to serve effectively in their local church.
M.A.R. students must choose a specialization. All specializations for the M.A.R. program may be completed in 100% Online, through Online plus on-campus Intensives or through the Resident format.
- $380 per credit hour (0-8 credit hours or 16+ credit hours)
- $2,650 Rawlings School of Divinity block rate for students enrolled in 9-15 credit hours
Program Delivery Format
Residency Requirement for Online Program
- Varies according to cognate
- 60 total hours
- Up to 27 credit hours can be transferred in for the 60 credit hour program
Potential Career Options
- Associate Pastor
- Church Education Administrator
- Lay Leader
- Youth Pastor
Want to learn more?