Dual Enrollment Policies
Students who are completing their bachelor’s degree and wish to start graduate courses may apply for Dual Enrollment. Dual Enrollment is only available when a student meets both of the following criteria:
- Undergraduate students who lack 9 credit hours or less to complete a bachelor’s degree (Dual enrollment is not available to graduate students to take doctoral courses)
- The student currently holds a cumulative undergraduate GPA high enough for admission in good standing to the graduate program he or she wishes to pursue.
If approved, students in Dual Enrollment will be limited to:
- A maximum of 2 semesters of enrollment in graduate courses
- A maximum of 9 Graduate credit hours (including withdrawn courses)
Please Note: Dual Enrollment is not available for licensure-track Counseling programs or Graduate Certificates
Dual Enrollment Application Steps
If you are a Liberty Student and want to apply for Dual Enrollment, you should complete a dual enrollment request form.
Liberty University students do NOT need to complete an application through Online Admissions for the master’s degree until their Liberty bachelor’s degree is completed and conferred.
If you are not already a Liberty student and want to apply for Dual Enrollment, you must:
- Email the Registrar’s Office at email@example.com to request approval for dual enrollment.
- Complete the admissions requirements for the master’s degree with preliminary transcripts.
- Have your current university’s registrar send Liberty’s Registrar an official letter to confirm that you are in the last nine hours of your undergraduate degree program.