College is a vibrant, life-changing experience.
But ultimately, the goal of it is solid career preparation and the ability to navigate life well.
At Liberty, your student will have access to unparalleled academic training designed to give them the personal and professional skills they need to walk into any workplace and make it better.
How does Liberty do this differently from other schools?
By recognizing that a Christian mission at the forefront of education is invaluable for developing character.
And by giving students the top-notch equipment, faculty, and opportunities they need to thrive in whatever career field they choose.
When students learn the coursework — and the responsibility, honest work ethic, and all-around attitude of service to others that Christianity teaches — they stand out to employers.
See why employers like C-SPAN, Hobby Lobby, and the Virginia State Police seek to hire Liberty graduates!
Think Liberty will be a great fit?
Lock in the highest possible scholarship amount for your student by submitting a refundable Enrollment Deposit today!
How Does Liberty Responsibly Prepare Students for the Future?
By dreaming big and looking ahead so your student will earn a degree that’s future-ready.
By examining the job market and developing degree programs that fill growing career gaps.
By integrating as much real-world, relevant experience into programs as possible — so your child can graduate ready to flourish.
By integrating soft skills and good morals/ethics into every degree program so LU students get a reputation as trustworthy employees who contribute to healthy corporate culture and the bottom line.
- Liberty offers more than 300 residential degrees through 16 colleges and schools.
- Explore how your student’s skills, interests, and love for learning can be channeled into the degree that’s right for them.
- Liberty invests in every student’s potential to reach their dreams.
- Your student can take advantage of tutoring, peer mentors, workshops, writing help, and more to get the most out of their college education.
- To succeed as a professional, you need to train like one.
- Liberty’s wide range of industry-standard equipment, opportunities, and real-world experience can help your student create a résumé employers notice — even before graduation.
- College should be a safe space to question, challenge, and refine your perspective.
- Learn about big things happening in the world from the culture-makers themselves through Convocation.
- Good leaders inspire great changes.
- Liberty offers multiple programs designed to help your student develop practical, effective, and inspiring leadership skills.
- Networking, internships, career coaching — it’s no wonder LU students are ready to take on whatever their future careers bring.
- Hear what employers have to say about why they love to hire Liberty grads.