Train for a Career in Nursing that Takes You Further
Whether you dream of traveling overseas for medical missions or you desire to provide better patient care here in the States, Liberty’s School of Nursing has a degree for you! Let us come alongside you, partnering your passion to help people with our standard of nursing excellence. We want to see you succeed in all that you do!
Many nursing schools have reputations for not offering holistic support to their students in personal, spiritual, and academic areas. This can cause students to lose focus and experience stressful situations they are not equipped to handle.
Our program is different. While our nursing program is intense and competitive, our faculty offer support and care to their students each step of their academic journey. We may be a big school, but we have a small family feel.
Looking to expand your horizons? Cultivate your nursing skills with our distant clinical sites and international clinical mission trips. These provide an incredible opportunity to see more patients of specific demographics, like children, or to get a true feel for life as a medical missionary. Join our Liberty family and see how far you can go!
School of Nursing Programs
Why Choose Liberty’s School of Nursing?
You deserve a nursing program that gives you more!
Our School of Nursing provides the necessary resources and mentorship you need to succeed in your future career. We make every effort to deliver a college experience that is as rewarding as possible.
Some of the highlights of Liberty’s nursing school include the following:
- The baccalaureate degree program in nursing, master’s degree program in nursing, Doctor of Nursing Practice program, and the post-graduate APRN certificate program at Liberty University School of Nursing are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.
- Although Virginia only requires 500 clinical hours, our BSN program offers 800 clinical hours. We believe the more you are exposed to patient care situations, the better!
- Our sophomores can start their clinical experience, whereas most universities make students wait until their junior year.
- Our 14,000-square-foot School of Nursing Simulation Center is accredited by the Society for Simulation in Healthcare (SSH).
- We offer both distant clinical sites in Richmond and Roanoke hospitals and international clinical mission trips to countries like Rwanda, Kenya, Guatemala, and Haiti!
- We offer an accelerated degree program, where students who have enough credits can complete their entire sophomore year of nursing in one summer semester!