Why Should you Pursue a Degree from Liberty’s School of Communication and Digital Content?
The field of communications is exciting and ever-changing. Liberty University’s School of Communication and Digital Content will equip you with the practical skills and ethical foundations that prepare you to lead in the fields of broadcasting, advertising, public relations, journalism, and more!
- Learn from communication professionals with real-world experience who are grounded in their Christian faith.
- Learn cutting-edge technologies and get ready to tackle the challenges of communication strategies and digital media with confidence.
The knowledge you gain in promotions, social media, and marketing can serve you well in any industry!
Take Your Communications Career to the Next Level
We offer undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral level communications degree and certificate programs that are 100% online. If you have any questions or need assistance in finding the right online degree or certificate, contact an admissions counselor at (800) 424-9595!
We offer two strategic communication bachelor’s degrees 100% online.
We offer four communication master’s degrees, all 100% online. You can check out our SCDC master’s degrees page, or visit each degree page by clicking the links below.
We offer one communication doctoral degree.
What’s Special About the School of Communication and Digital Content?
- Our faculty members have real-world experience in the field of communication and invest in students by providing them with practical skills they can use to further their careers.
- We care about our students as individuals and seek to help them grow in their walk with Christ. To fulfill our mission of Training Champions for Christ, our courses are based on a biblical worldview.
- Top 5 in Most Affordable Online Master’s Degrees in Communications according to AffordableColleges.com.
- In our online master’s in communication degree, you will build a professional portfolio designed to prove your utility and expertise, with hand-selected projects relevant to your current work or desired career.
- The online master’s in strategic communication’s final challenge examination or project will demonstrate your expertise to potential employers and provide a hands-on, practical application your communication strategies training.
What are the Benefits of an Online Degree from Liberty University?
Our online degree programs offer students great benefits:
- Earning your degree or certificate from a nonprofit university whose online programs ranked in the top five of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility sets you apart from others.
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate and doctoral programs has not increased in four straight years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- Eight-week courses, eight different start dates each year, and no set log-in times.
- Liberty University is accreditated through the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students from all over the world. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey. As a thank you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
Undergraduate Military Benefits
- Tuition discounts – $250 for undergraduate (per credit hour)
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $565 per course).
- Potential college credit for military training.
Graduate Military Benefits
- Tuition discounts – $275 for graduate* (per credit hour)
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $625 per course).
*The Ph.D. in Communication does not qualify for the tuition discount