Market Social Enterprises That Positively Impact People’s Lives with Liberty’s Graduate Certificate in Communication Strategies for Social Enterprise
To you, work is more than a means to an end. It’s not just a way to pay the bills or save up for the day you can retire. You are passionate about the work you do, and you feel strongly that your work should provide social good. If you’re a current or aspiring marketing and communications professional who is passionate about pouring into others and making the world a better place, Liberty University’s 100% online Graduate Certificate in Communication Strategies for Social Enterprise is an excellent option.
If a company practices social entrepreneurship, it seeks to provide societal good through its products and business ventures. By choosing to spearhead communications or marketing efforts for such an organization, you choose a career path that makes a considerable difference in the lives of countless people. If you’re interested in working for a social enterprise, our accredited online communication certificate can help you pursue your goals. Apply today and launch an exciting new career in social entrepreneurship marketing!
*Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, at Media and Communication Workers (viewed online Sept. 1, 2022). Cited projections may not reflect local and/or short-term economic or job conditions and do not guarantee actual job growth.
Potential Career Opportunities with a Graduate Certificate in Communication Strategies for Social Enterprise
Our Graduate Certificate in Communication Strategies for Social Enterprise can help you prepare for several career paths. Depending on your current knowledge, education level, and experience, there are many different positions that could benefit from our accredited communication strategies for social enterprise certificate:
- Advertising and promotions manager
- Art director
- Communications director
- Public relations specialist
- Social entrepreneur
The communication skills that you gain from our Graduate Certificate in Communication Strategies for Social Enterprise can be an asset in several career fields as you pursue positions of added responsibility. Take the next step towards your personal and professional goals with a communication strategies for social enterprise certificate from Liberty University.
Additional education or training may be required for some jobs or occupations. Conferral of a certificate does not guarantee job placement.
Why Choose Liberty’s Online Communication Certificate in Social Entrepreneurship?
As a pioneer in distance education since 1985, we understand what it takes to develop a respected, challenging online certificate program for working people. This communication program in social enterprise management is offered 100% online with no set login times and no required intensives – meaning you’ll be able to further your education while remaining committed to your job, family, and community.
In addition, this certificate program is just 15 credit hours long – so you can finish your schooling in less than 1 year! Whether you’re looking to gain more knowledge, bolster your skill set, or branch into a new career field, this online certificate program is an excellent choice.
Another reason to choose Liberty for your communications in social entrepreneurship certificate is our credibility. Liberty University holds institutional accreditation through the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) – so you can be confident in the quality of education you’ll receive.
What Will You Learn in Our Communication for Social Enterprise Certificate?
In this certificate program, you will dive into multiple topics related to social entrepreneurship and communication strategy. Our goal is to equip you to pursue positions of additional responsibility.
You will begin by studying web and new media. From there, you will dive into professional communication and nonprofit development, the fundamentals of design for social innovation, and strategic storytelling. You will also analyze the various forms of strategic media and be challenged to create your own strategic media campaigns.
At just 15 credit hours, you can complete this certificate program in less than 1 year – saving you time and money! If you’re looking to earn a graduate-level credential from a respected institution of higher education without committing to a full-length degree, look no further than Liberty’s Graduate Certificate in Communication Strategies for Social Enterprise.
- ARTS 600 – Web and New Media
- COMS 630 – Professional Communication and Nonprofit Development
- DSGN 500 – Fundamentals of Design for Social Innovation
- STCO 526 – Strategic Storytelling
- STCO 534 – Strategic Media Analysis
Online Graduate Certificate in Social Enterprise Communication Information
- This program falls under the School of Communication and the Arts.
- Download and review the Certificate Completion Plan for this program.
- View the Graduate Communication and the Arts Course Guides (login required).
Military Benefits for Our Online Graduate Certificates
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 per credit hour for graduate courses
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times (may exclude certain courses such as practicums, internships, or field experiences)
Highlights of Our Social Enterprise Communication Certificate
- We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank in the top 10% of Niche.com’s best online schools in America. Earning your online certificate from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
- Your success is our success, which is why we are committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we have frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 9 years – and counting.
- Liberty University is regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- You can complete our communication strategies for social enterprise graduate certificate in less than 1 year.
Admission Requirements for Our Graduate Online Certificate in Communication Strategies for Social Enterprise
A regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with a 2.0 or above GPA is required for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions-related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts**
- Proof of English proficiency (for applicants whose native language is other than English)
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during Financial Check-In. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**Please note: You cannot be accepted into this program until Liberty has your official transcripts.