Why Choose Liberty to Pursue Your Master of Science in Marketing Degree?
Liberty University’s online Master of Science in Marketing is a cutting-edge online business outreach and strategic communication degree. Our online marketing degree curriculum builds on your knowledge and experience in business to grow critical thinking, leadership, and marketing skills. Whether you are trying to grow in your current role or explore other areas within the marketing field, Liberty University’s program is designed to equip you with the knowledge and training you need.
As an online Christian university, Liberty University’s online M.S. in Marketing is taught by professionals with real-world experience in business and leadership that will approach your education through a Christian worldview. The online master’s in marketing is offered with no required on-campus visits, allowing you to remain active in your job, with your family, and in your community.
The School of Business at Liberty University emphasizes Training Champions for Christ as well as strong businessmen and women. Our focus on commitment, service, and learning is a joint effort between faculty, students, and the God they serve. Students will gain essential skills and tools needed in the real world through flexible, online courses.
How Do I Complete the Admissions Requirements for the Online Master of Science in Marketing Degree?
- Apply online or call an admissions counselor at (800) 424-9596.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable $50 application fee will be posted on the current application upon enrollment (waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required).
- Fax/scan unofficial college transcripts. Unofficial transcripts can be used for acceptance purposes with the submission of a transcript request form.
- Mail official college transcripts (sealed, unopened copies or via a direct electronic transcript system). Regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree in business administration or related area with at least a 3.0 for admission in good standing. Students with a GPA less than 3.0 (2.0-2.99) may be considered for admission on caution. Applicants who have earned a master’s degree or at least 12 graduate credits from an accredited institution will be assessed on the basis of the master’s-level degree work.
- Undergraduate business prerequisites – Students are required to have 27 hours of undergraduate business coursework on their transcripts. If students do not meet the 27 hours of undergraduate business coursework, they may take the 3 credit hour BMAL 590 course to fulfill this requirement once they are admitted to the program. Students that meet the 27 hours of undergraduate courses in the following areas would not need to take BMAL 590:
- Organizational Behavior
- Quantitative Analysis (statistics)
- Operations Management
Applicants whose native language is other than English must submit official scores for the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or an approved alternative assessment. For information on alternative assessments or TOEFL waivers, please call Admissions or view the official International Admissions policy.
If you are sending in a preliminary transcript for acceptance, you must:
- Be in your final term and planning to start your master’s degree after the last day of class for your bachelor’s degree.
- Submit an official/unofficial transcript to confirm that you are in your final term. The preliminary transcripts must show a minimum of 105 completed credit hours. Please note that the transcript must also be accompanied by a completed self-certification form.
- If you are a current Liberty University student completing your undergraduate degree, you will need to submit a Degree/Certificate Completion Application.
- Send in an additional, final official transcript with a conferral date on it by the end of your first semester of enrollment.
If you plan to dually enroll in both a bachelor’s and master’s degree program, you must:
- Contact the Registrar’s Office to obtain a dual enrollment application.
- Complete and submit an application for admission.
As a non-Liberty undergraduate student, in addition to completing and submitting an application for admission, you must:
- Contact and speak with our Registrar directly.
- Have your current university’s registrar send Liberty’s Registrar’s Office an official letter to confirm that you are in the last nine hours of your undergraduate degree program.
Unofficial College Transcript Policy
An unofficial copy of the college transcript can either be faxed from the institution, printed from the school’s official site or an opened copy that you may have in your possession. Before sending unofficial college transcripts, please make sure they include the following:
- • Your previous school’s name or logo printed on the document
- Cumulative GPA
- A list of completed courses and earned credit broken down by semester
- Degree and date conferred (if applicable)
Official College Transcript Policy
An acceptable official college transcript must be issued directly from the institution in a sealed envelope with a signature across the back. If you have one in your possession, it must meet the same requirements.
Official college transcripts are not required initially for acceptance if unofficial transcripts are provided; however, if the student uses unofficial transcripts to earn acceptance, all official transcripts must be received within 60 days of the admissions decision. Failure to send all official transcripts within the 60-day period will prevent registration.
Liberty University Admissions Office Contact Information
Call: (800) 424-9596
Fax: (888) 301-3577
Liberty University Online Admissions Verification
1971 University Blvd.
Lynchburg, VA 24515
Back to the Master of Science in Marketing degree page.