Our Master of Science in Marketing – Public Relations Degree Helps You Be a Spotlight for Your Business
Liberty University’s online Master in Marketing – Public Relations degree will set you on the path of business success by developing your professional abilities, nurturing your communication skills, and enhancing your public relations expertise. With studies in media technologies and strategic digital communication, you will build a fundamental understanding of how marketing and content creation improves your business’s footprint in the market. The online Public Relations degree will allow you to build the foundational knowledge and skills needed to promote any business through marketing and public relations.
The online Masters in Marketing with the Public Relations area of study was created to provide a reliable foundational knowledge of the skills necessary for marketing and public relations in a course of study that can be completed in less than two years, all while you continue to work and stay connected with your family, church, and community.
Why Choose Liberty’s Online Masters in Marketing – Public Relations Degree?
Do you want to break into the marketing industry and represent the best side of your business to the world? Liberty University’s Marketing – Public Relations online degree is designed to equip you with state-of-the-art tools and techniques for reaching your business’s top markets and streamline the use of business assets. You will learn how to use digital media and social networks to increase your marketing footprint, all while managing the public’s perception of your business and increasing its influence. Liberty’s mission to Train Champions for Christ means that we seek to produce professionals who are ethical and biblically responsible business experts. Whether you are currently working in Public Relations or looking to start a new career, our online Public Relations Master’s degree will make you stand out as a Christ-centered and competent professional.
What Will You Learn in the Online Masters in Marketing – Public Relations?
The online Master of Science in Marketing – Public Relations degree will develop your mastery of marketing and public relations functions in a variety of industries and business roles, helping you to be a marketable and flexible asset. You will learn how to create and implement complex and innovative marketing and public relations solutions to meet business needs, assess and mitigate marketing and brand image issues, and how proper messaging can make or break a business’s market influence. Through the Public Relations area of study, you will engage in relations problem analysis, strategic planning for relations response, messaging development, and tactical solutions to handle any situation.
Program Highlights of the Online Masters in Marketing – Public Relations Degree
- By earning your Masters in Marketing – Public Relations Degree from a nonprofit university whose online programs ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you will be set apart from others in the field.
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate and doctoral programs has not increased in 4 straight years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- Students can complete the online Masters in Marketing – Public Relations degree in under two years.
- Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- As an online student, you will have the opportunity to network with leaders and experts in the Marketing and Public Relations field from across the country.
Similar Online Degree Programs
Online Masters in Marketing – Public Relations Degree Information and Requirements
- This program falls under the School of Business.
- Download and explore the Degree Completion Plan.
- View the courses in the online Masters in Marketing – Public Relations degree Course Guides. (login required)
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students from all over the world. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey. As a thank you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 for graduate (per credit hour)
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $625 per course).
- 8-week courses, eight different start dates each year, and no set login times.
Potential Career Options with the Marketing and Public Relations Online Degree
Marketing and public relations professionals can work in a variety of ways for business organizations across the nation and internationally.
Potential careers include:
- Public Relations Manager
- Public Relations Coordinator
- Community Relations Coordinator
- Account Executive
- Sales Manager
- Product Manager
- Marketing/Public Relations Researcher
Admission Requirements for the Master of Science in Marketing – Public Relations
A regionally or nationally accredited Bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 or above cumulative combined GPA is required for admission in good standing. Students with a GPA less than 3.0 (2.0-2.99) may be considered for admission on caution. Please visit our Admission Requirements Page for more detailed admissions related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission Application
- Application fee*
- Letter of Recommendation
- Unofficial college transcripts and submit a transcript request form.**
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.