Lead Your Strategic Communication Team to Success with a Master of Science in Marketing – Project Management
Liberty University’s Master of Science in Marketing – Project Management program is offered 100% online and is designed for individuals who want to be dynamic, strategic communication experts in corporate, nonprofit, or small business settings. While completing a master’s in marketing degree, you will learn innovative techniques for analysis and decision-making processes, the application of key promotional theories, theory and application of supply chain management techniques and practices, what drives consumer decision making, and modern ethical issues facing marketing managers.
The Master of Science in Marketing – Project Management allows you to hone your business skills and marketing knowledge to prepare you for the high demands of a career in marketing project management.
Why Choose Liberty’s Online Master of Science in Marketing – Project Management Program?
The online Master of Science in Marketing – Project Management degree is a 36-hour program designed to cultivate professionals equipped with practical, real-world knowledge, a Christian worldview, and the ability to serve in a wide variety of related fields. Liberty University strives to accomplish this by providing a cutting-edge learning environment with real-world applications, biblically-based courses, and the opportunity to learn from experienced professors.
Liberty University is the largest university in Virginia and one of the largest nonprofit, Christian universities in the world. Our mission is to Train Champions for Christ who demonstrate biblical ethics and Christian character as they excel in business.
Become Qualified to Pursue Your CAPM Certification
Liberty’s M.S. in Marketing — Project Management online will help you prepare to sit for the CAPM examination, which is a credential conferred through the Project Management Institute (PMI). Our program provides you with courses that cover the basic skills included in the exam so you can pursue this certification.
The Certified Associate of Project Management (CAPM) is a valuable certification that can do the following:
- Help you advance in your current career
- Open opportunities for new careers within the field of project management
- Demonstrate your ability to professionally navigate a variety of challenges in project management
- Give employers confidence in your ability to effectively manage projects and teams
What Will You Learn in Our Online Master of Science in Marketing – Project Management Degree?
Liberty University’s online Master of Science in Marketing – Project Management degree offers you the opportunity to learn about the many applications of project management skills, such as strategic marketing management, marketing promotions, applied market research, brand management, and global project management. The core content of the online master’s in marketing will teach you about marketing promotions and advertising and how these concepts are used to sell products and services, as well as how these skills are used to promote social causes. The goal of the online master’s in marketing program is to teach you to be an effective promoter who is well-equipped to market products and services.
The project management area of study for this master’s degree is designed to prepare you for a variety of situations you may face during your career as a project manager. To help prepare you for success, courses in this program will also cover project assessment for risks and costs, development of project plans with scheduling, and management of resources to meet deadlines. The online M.S. in Marketing – Project Management will equip you with the advanced skills necessary to help your company, organization, or small business gain a competitive advantage.
- Liberty is ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility by BestColleges.com — and ranked as the #2 online school in America by Niche.com. Earning your online master’s in marketing degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition will set you apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs has not increased in 5 years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- You can complete this Master of Science in Marketing – Project Management degree program in less than 2 years.
Online Master’s in Marketing – Project Management Degree Information
- This program falls under the School of Business.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan for this program.
- View the Master of Science in Project Management degree Graduate Business Course Guides (login required).
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 per credit hour for graduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $625 per course)
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times
Potential Career Options with a Marketing — Project Management Degree
Graduates who complete the online Master of Science in Marketing – Project Management degree will have the opportunity to pursue careers like:
- Advertising and promotions manager
- Marketing manager
- Public relations manager
- Sales manager
Admission Requirements for the Master of Science in Marketing — Project Management
A regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 or above cumulative combined GPA is required for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Unofficial college transcripts may be accepted with a completed official transcript request form**
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.