Lead Your Strategic Communication Team to Success with the Master of Science in Marketing – Project Management
Liberty University’s Master of Science in Marketing – Project Management program is offered 100% online and is designed for individuals who want to be dynamic, strategic communication experts in a corporate, non-profit, or small business setting, especially in the area of project management. While completing the Master’s in Marketing – Project Management degree program, you will learn innovative techniques for the analysis and decision-making processes, the application of key promotional theories, theory and application of supply chain management techniques and practices, what drives consumer decision making, and modern ethical issues facing marketing managers. The Master of Science in Marketing – Project Management allows you to hone your business skills and marketing knowledge to prepare you for the high demands of a career in marketing project management.
Why Choose Liberty’s Online Master of Science in Marketing – Project Management Program?
The online Master of Science in Marketing–Project Management degree is a 36-hour program designed to cultivate professionals equipped with practical, real-world knowledge, a Christian worldview, and the ability to serve in a wide variety of related fields. Liberty University strives to accomplish this by providing a cutting-edge learning environment with real-world applications, biblically based courses, and the opportunity to learn from experienced professors.
Liberty University is the largest university in Virginia and the largest private, nonprofit university in the nation. As such, Liberty University’s mission is to train Champions for Christ who will demonstrate biblical ethics and Christian character as they excel in business. This reputation for quality and character comes from earning an online degree from Liberty University. The courses offered in the Project Management program also assist students in meeting the requirements to sit for the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) certification, which is offered through the Project Management Institute (PMI). Also, our project management coursework helps to fulfill the contact hours of the education requirement to sit for the PMI certification exam.
What Will You Learn in Our Online Master of Science in Marketing – Project Management Degree?
Liberty University’s online Master of Science in Marketing – Project Management degree offers you the opportunity to learn about the many applications of project management skills, such as strategic marketing management, marketing promotions, applied market research, brand management, and global project management. The core content of the online Master’s in Marketing will teach you about marketing promotions and advertising and how these concepts are used to sell products and services, as well as how these skills are used to promote social causes. The goal of the online Master’s in Marketing program is to teach you to be an effective promoter who is well equipped to market products and services.
The Project Management area of study for the Master’s in Project Management is designed to prepare you for a variety of situations you will face during your career as a project manager. To help prepare you for success, courses in this program will also cover project assessment for risks and costs, development of project plans with scheduling, and management of resources to meet deadlines. The online Master’s in Marketing – Project Management will equip you with the advanced skills necessary to help your company, organization, or small business gain a competitive advantage.
- By earning your Master of Science in Marketing – Project Management degree online from a nonprofit university whose online programs ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you will be set apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs has not increased in 4 straight years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- The Master of Science in Marketing – Project Management is #3 in Most Affordable Online Master’s Degrees in Project Management according to AffordableColleges.com.
- Students can complete this Master of Science in Marketing – Project Management degree program in less than two years.
Similar Online Degree Programs
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) – Liberty University’s ACBSP accredited Master of Business Administration is designed to strengthen your management skills as you build on your foundation in entrepreneurship, business, and management in a variety of organizations. Each area of study within this degree is designed to equip you with the tools and skills essential for effective communication and research practices necessary to thrive in the business world.
- Master of Arts in Executive Leadership – Master of Arts in Executive Leadership seeks to prepare you to excel as a business professional in a variety of management positions. Pursuing this degree will enhance your opportunities for career advancement and will strengthen your critical thinking skills through challenging real-world assignments.
Online Masters in Marketing – Project Management Degree Information and Requirements
- This program falls under the School of Business.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan for this program.
- View the Master of Science in Project Management degree Course Syllabi. (login required)
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students from all over the world. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey. As a thank you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 for graduate (per credit hour)
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $625 per course).
- 8-week courses, eight different start dates each year and no set login times.
Potential Career Options with a Marketing – Project Management Degree
Graduates who complete the online Master of Science in Marketing – Project Management degree will have the opportunity to pursue careers in:
- Marketing Manager
- Advertising and Promotions Manager
- Sales Manager
- Public Relations Manager
Admission Requirements for the Master of Science in Marketing – Project Management
A regionally or nationally accredited Bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 or above cumulative combined GPA is required for admission in good standing. Please visit our Admission Requirements Page for more detailed admissions related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission Application
- Application fee*
- Unofficial college transcripts and submit a transcript request form.**
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.