Learn to Increase Your Company’s Brand Recognition and Customer Satisfaction with Liberty’s DBA in Marketing
Liberty University’s online Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) in Marketing program can equip you to lead in the highest levels of the corporate world. In our DBA in Marketing, you will examine market research, advertising, promotions, and consumer behavior best practices.
You can use this program to strengthen your communication and leadership skills in marketing as well as analyze how to market in local and international environments. All courses within our degree are created with input from experienced faculty who present the material from a biblical worldview.
Why Choose Liberty’s Online DBA in Marketing?
As one of the largest nonprofit universities in the nation, we have the resources and experience you need to reach your personal and career goals. Our professors have real-world experience in business and marketing, allowing them to teach you practical skills you can apply directly to your career. Because we believe in supporting you as a student and as a professional, we have tailored our doctoral degree in business administration and marketing to provide you with maximum flexibility. While 100% online classes allow you to stay active in your current career, our optional intensives give you an opportunity to network with classmates and professors in person if or when it’s convenient for you.
Military Tuition Discount
Lead your field with the doctoral degree you want — at a price you’ve earned. As a thank-you for your military service, Liberty University offers current and former service members like you or your spouse multiple pathways to earn a doctoral degree for only $300/credit hour. Find out how you can take advantage of this unique opportunity and reach the pinnacle of your profession — for less.
What Will You Learn in Our Online DBA in Marketing Degree Program?
Our online Doctor of Business Administration in Marketing degree is designed to teach you practical skills you can use to further your career. In your online supply chain management and marketing research classes, you will learn how to gauge customer insight into improving business. You will also learn a variety of promotion strategies in our DBA in Marketing program, helping you increase brand awareness and top-line sales growth.
Our online doctoral marketing degree program can help you develop analytical and decision-making skills, so you are prepared to formulate, implement, and oversee strategic marketing programs for products entering the market.
DBA in Marketing Featured Courses
- BUSI 520 – Strategic Marketing Management
- BUSI 612 – Marketing Promotions
- BUSI 613 – Supply Chain Management
- BUSI 614 – Marketing Research
Our Online Doctorate in Business Marketing Degree Information
- This DBA program falls under the School of Business.
- Review the Degree Completion Plan.
- View the Graduate Business Course Guides (login required).
- This program offers optional on-campus intensives.
The Applied Doctoral Research Project (ADRP) in the DBA program relates to a business problem in your specialization.
Our Online DBA in Marketing Degree Program Highlights
- By earning a Doctor of Business Administration in Marketing degree from a nonprofit university whose online programs ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you will be set apart from others in your field.
Liberty University’s Doctor of Business Administration is accredited by ACBSP, the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs.
- Your success is our success, which is why we are committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we have frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 5 years – and counting.
- You will be granted access to a wide variety of online resources through Liberty University’s library portal throughout your DBA program.
- You can complete your DBA degree online at Liberty in about 3 years.
Similar Online Degree Programs
- Doctor of Business Administration in International Business – In our DBA in International Business, you will examine the global financial market as well as cultural influences that affect successful business practices. You will also explore developing international business strategies and ethical considerations. Liberty University’s DBA in International Business seeks to train students in global trade, the international business environment, international financial markets, and firms’ market-based global operations.
- Doctor of Business Administration in Supply Chain Management and Logistics – Liberty’s DBA in Supply Chain Management and Logistics builds on your master’s level training to further set you up for success as you lead at the highest levels of the corporate world. Since organizations must rely on effective supply chains to compete in the global market, this DBA program will help equip you with marketable skills you can use to assist organizations in operating more efficiently.
Admission Requirements for Our DBA in Marketing Degree
A regionally or nationally accredited master’s degree in business or a business-related field with at least 30 hours of graduate business credit with a 3.0 or above GPA is required for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
Potential Career Options with a Doctoral Business Degree in Marketing
- Account executive
- Brand manager
- Market researcher
- Marketing director
- Product manager
- Sales director
- University professor