Help Your Business Become a Household Name with a Master’s Degree in Digital Marketing and Advertising
Digital marketing and advertising is one of the most important areas of outreach within any business or organization. Advertisers can utilize a wide range of avenues, both online and offline, for marketing and advertising outreach. Every organization needs to strategically direct the way it markets and advertises information to customers, employees, and other stakeholders. You can be the person who is crucial to the success of the company’s marketing and advertising.
Throughout our online Master of Science in Marketing – Digital Marketing and Advertising, you will have the chance to gain knowledge and training in all digital and traditional media platforms as you develop and execute advertising campaigns. You will study the most recent developments in strategic marketing management, marketing promotions, supply chain management, and strategic communication campaigns for the digital age.
You will also have the opportunity to learn directly from experts in the field of digital marketing strategy through our interactive online format and the personalization of unique learning styles offered through our online curriculum. This digital marketing online program teaches you the skills needed to help your business be found and be known by customers.
Why Choose Liberty’s Master of Science in Marketing – Digital Marketing and Advertising Program?
Liberty University’s M.S. in Digital Marketing and Advertising is an online, 36-hour program designed to give you hands-on, applicable knowledge of the ever-evolving world of technology. As a nonprofit, Christian university, we make sure all of our degrees also implement strong biblical applications to give you a well-rounded educational experience. As a graduate of the Master of Science in Marketing – Digital Marketing and Advertisement, you can have the qualifications necessary to excel in this age of endless possibilities and unlimited global connectivity.
As with all companies and products, you can’t be successful if no one knows about you. That is why this field is vital to many companies. From creating digital ads to making sure they show up in search results, marketing managers make sure it happens. That is why they are so highly paid.
The Bureau of Labor Statistics reports that the median salary for marketing managers was $134,290 in 2018. The job growth is reported to be 8% over the next 10 years.* That’s faster than average for other career paths. Together these two facts make the skills you can gain in our online marketing and advertising degree program all the more valuable. Partner with us for a thrilling career in the field of digital marketing.
What Will You Learn in Your Online Master of Science in Marketing – Digital Marketing and Advertising Degree?
With Liberty’s M.S. in Marketing, you can develop a working knowledge of the analytical and decision-making processes involved in formulating, implementing, and controlling a strategic marketing program for a product market entry. You will also learn the various forms of marketing that are needed to run a successful ad campaign whether they be Facebook ads or any other type of internet advertising.
You will gain a solid foundation of the theory, design, and application of promotion techniques, as well. Courses offered in this program can provide you with a knowledge of consumer decision making and the concepts and theories that are used to evaluate and predict consumer behavior and relevant outcomes. Using social media platforms, you will learn to build a competitive advantage that involves extensive integration and application of social media technologies.
There are so many areas that you need to know these days when studying online marketing and advertising. From marketing research on your company’s products or services to the email marketing campaigns that are created from that data, you will learn about it all. Whether you are writing blog posts for your company’s website or optimizing the online advertising and search engine results, our digital marketing degree will give you the confidence that you can reach your target audience.
As one of the largest private, nonprofit universities in the nation, we work hard every day to improve our curriculum and teaching methods, in addition to building upon your strengths when you enter your master’s in digital marketing online with us. With the rapid growth and reliance on the use of technology, a master’s in digital marketing and advertising is the degree you are looking for to launch you towards establishing your career.
- MRKT 640 – Consumer Behavior
- MRKT 670 – Brand Management
- STCO 532 – Media Technologies & Communication Strategies
- STCO 658 – Strategic Communication Campaigns for the Digital Age
*Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, Advertising, Promotions, and Marketing Managers, (visited February 02, 2020). Cited projections may not reflect local and/or short-term economic or job conditions and do not guarantee actual job growth.
Liberty University is the largest university in Virginia and the largest private, nonprofit university in the nation. We work hard every day to live up to those credentials by seeking to improve our curriculum and teaching methods, in addition to building upon your strengths when you enter your Masters in Digital Marketing and Advertising with us. With the rapid growth and reliance on the use of technology, a Masters in Digital Marketing and Advertising is the degree you are looking for to launch you towards establishing your career.
Digital Marketing and Advertising Program Highlights
- Liberty is ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility by BestColleges.com — and one of the top 10 online schools in America by Niche.com. Earning your digital marketing master’s degree online from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition will set you apart from others in your field.
- Courses are designed to offer you an in-depth understanding of the principles and practices needed to succeed in a variety of digital marketing and advertising careers.
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs has not increased in 6 years. While other online colleges and universities have increased their tuition rates, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university, allowing you the opportunity to earn a master’s degree at an affordable rate.
- You can complete the Master of Science in Marketing – Digital Marketing and Advertising in less than 2 years.
Master of Science in Marketing – Digital Marketing and Advertising Degree Information
- This program falls under the School of Business.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan for this program.
- Find descriptions of your courses by viewing our Graduate Business Course Guides and Graduate Communication and the Arts Course Guides (login required).
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 per credit hour for graduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $625 per course)
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times
Potential Career Options with a Digital Marketing and Advertising Degree
Graduates who complete the online Master of Science in Marketing – Digital Marketing and Advertising will have the opportunity to pursue careers in many industries and positions including:
- Advertising account manager
- Content manager
- Digital marketing manager
- Digital media graphic designer
- Digital media specialist
- Digital media promotional writer
- Promotions manager
- Project management specialist
- Senior SEO Strategist
- SEO Manager
Admission Requirements for the M.S. in Marketing – Digital Marketing and Advertising
A regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 or above cumulative combined GPA is required for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Unofficial college transcripts may be accepted with a completed official transcript request form**
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.