Help Your Business Become a Household Name with a Digital Marketing Master’s Degree Online
Digital marketing and advertising are critical to the success of any business or organization. Advertisers can utilize a wide range of avenues, both online and offline, for marketing and advertising outreach. Every organization needs to strategically direct the way it markets and advertises information to customers, employees, and other stakeholders. With Liberty’s Master of Science in Marketing – Digital Marketing and Advertising, you can learn new skills and become a game-changer in the field of digital marketing.
Throughout our digital marketing online master’s program, you can gain knowledge and training in all digital and traditional media platforms and learn to develop and execute advertising campaigns. You will study the most recent developments in strategic marketing management, marketing promotions, supply chain management, and strategic communication campaigns for the digital age.
Our online master’s in digital marketing also affords you the opportunity to learn directly from experts in the field of digital marketing strategy. Our professors are marketing authorities whose passion for their area of study is preceded only by their commitment to your success. Our MS in digital marketing online program seeks to teach you the skills that can benefit you and your business.
Why Choose Liberty’s Master of Science in Marketing – Master’s in Digital Marketing Online?
Liberty University’s MS in Digital Marketing and Advertising is an online, 36-hour program designed to give you training in the constantly evolving world of technology and digital marketing. As a nonprofit Christian university, we make sure all of our degrees implement strong biblical applications to give you a well-rounded educational experience. As a graduate of the online master’s in digital media program, you can feel equipped to thrive in this age of endless possibilities and unlimited global connectivity.
As with all companies and products, you can’t be successful if no one knows about you – which is why this field is vital. From creating digital ads to making sure they show up in search results, marketing managers make sure it happens. Without effective marketing, the growth potential of a business is limited.
In addition, digital marketing is also a well-paying career field. The Bureau of Labor Statistics reports that the median salary for marketing managers was $141,490 in 2020. The job growth is reported to be 10% over the next 10 years.*.
Given the importance of digital marketing and the lucrative salary that often accompanies it, our online marketing and advertising degree program can be a valuable asset to you. Partner with us, learn new skills, and prepare for a thrilling career in the field of digital marketing.
*Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, at Advertising, promotions, and marketing managers, 2020 (viewed online Feb. 28, 2021). Cited projections may not reflect local and/or short-term economic or job conditions and do not guarantee actual job growth.
What Will You Learn in Your Online Master of Science in Marketing – Digital Marketing and Advertising Degree?
With Liberty’s master’s in digital marketing online, you can develop a working knowledge of the processes involved in formulating, implementing, and controlling a strategic marketing program for a product market entry. You will also learn the various forms of marketing that are needed to run a successful ad campaign – whether they are Facebook ads or any other type of online advertising.
You can gain a solid foundation of the theory, design, and application of promotion techniques. Courses offered in this digital marketing program can provide you with a knowledge of consumer decision-making and the concepts and theories that are used to evaluate and predict consumer behavior and relevant outcomes. Using social media platforms, you can learn to build a competitive advantage that involves extensive integration and application of social media technologies.
A Commitment to Academic Excellence
Liberty University is the largest university in Virginia and one of the largest Christian universities in the world. In addition, we are regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) – meaning that our degree programs have met rigorous academic standards. As a pioneer in distance education since 1985, we understand what it takes to design an online degree that blends flexibility, convenience, and uncompromised excellence.
There are many areas that fall under the umbrella of online marketing and advertising. From marketing research on your company’s products or services to the email marketing campaigns that are created from that data, our degree has got you covered. Whether you are writing blog posts for your company’s website or optimizing online advertising and search engine results, our digital marketing degree seeks to provide you with the tools you need to succeed in the marketing field.
As one of the largest private, nonprofit universities in the nation, we work hard every day to improve our curriculum and teaching methods. In addition to building upon your strengths, our MS in digital marketing can equip you with new, marketable skills that can serve you well throughout your career.
With the rise of technology in the digital era, a master’s in digital marketing and advertising may be the degree you are looking for to launch you towards establishing your career. By becoming a digital marketing student at Liberty, you can prepare for career success in the digital world and other roles.
Our masters in digital marketing and advertising is backed by decades of experience in distance education, but our tenure doesn’t mean that we are behind the times. Our professors are experienced authorities in the field of digital marketing, and our courses are designed after careful research and study of industry trends.
- MRKT 640 – Consumer Behavior
- MRKT 670 – Brand Management
- STCO 532 – Media Technologies & Communication Strategies
- STCO 658 – Strategic Communication Campaigns for the Digital Age
Liberty University is the largest university in Virginia and the largest private, nonprofit university in the nation. We work hard every day to live up to those credentials by seeking to improve our curriculum and teaching methods, in addition to building upon your strengths when you enter your Masters in Digital Marketing and Advertising with us. With the rapid growth and reliance on the use of technology, a Masters in Digital Marketing and Advertising is the degree you are looking for to launch you towards establishing your career.
Digital Marketing and Advertising Program Highlights
- We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank among Niche.com’s top 5 online schools in America. Earning your digital marketing master’s degree online from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
- Courses are designed to offer you an in-depth understanding of the principles and practices needed to succeed in a variety of digital marketing and advertising careers.
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs has not increased in 7 years. While other online colleges and universities have increased their tuition rates, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university, allowing you the opportunity to earn a master’s degree at an affordable rate.
- You can complete the Master of Science in Marketing – Digital Marketing and Advertising in less than 2 years.
Master of Science in Marketing – Digital Marketing and Advertising Degree Information
- This program falls under the School of Business.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan for this program.
- Find descriptions of your courses by viewing our Graduate Business Course Guides and Graduate Communication and the Arts Course Guides (login required).
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 per credit hour for graduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $625 per course)
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times (may exclude certain courses such as practicums, internships, or field experiences)
Potential Career Options with a Digital Marketing and Advertising Degree
Our online digital marketing graduate program can help you pursue careers and positions in many industries, such as:
- Advertising account manager
- Content manager
- Digital marketing manager
- Digital media graphic designer
- Digital media promotion writer
- Digital media specialist
- Project management specialist
- Promotions manager
- Senior SEO strategist
- SEO manager
Admission Requirements for the MS in Marketing Degree in Digital Marketing and Advertising
A regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 or above cumulative GPA is required for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions-related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Unofficial college transcripts may be accepted with a completed official transcript request form**
- Proof of English proficiency (for applicants whose native language is other than English)
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during Financial Check-In. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.