Why Choose Liberty University’s School of Business for Your Online Master’s Degree?
Whether you are a business professional who needs new specialized skills to further your career, or you are trying to enter the field for the first time, Liberty has the 100% online training you need! Our degree programs are designed not only to give you the practical skills to survive in competitive industries, but equip you with the problem-solving mentality, creative flexibility, and ethical principles you need to thrive while maintaining your Christian values.
As a pioneer of distance education since 1985 and one of the largest Christian universities in the world, Liberty has the reputation, resources, and academic quality to give you the flexible and affordable training you need to further your career. Liberty’s School of Business is accredited through the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), which means that it has met the standards of business education that promotes teaching excellence.
Our focus is to build up men and women who are following God’s calling to be employees, leaders, and entrepreneurs who exemplify Christian principles. Apply online today or contact an admissions counselor at (800) 424-9595 to become a part of Liberty’s mission to Train Champions for Christ!
Show Your Expertise with a Master’s Degree from Liberty’s School of Business
Liberty’s School of Business offers a wide range of master’s degrees to give you specialized training for many industries. Here are just a few examples of some of the careers open to students studying in our School of Business:
- Develop applications and software products with an online master’s degree in information technology.
- Create digital media campaigns with an online master’s degree in marketing.
- Help health service organizations run more efficiently with an online MBA degree in human resources.
- Become a business owner or manager with an online MBA degree.
- Work as an information security specialist with an online Master of Science in Cyber Security.
- Help healthcare organizations provide better patient care with an online master’s degree in healthcare administration.
- Use information technology expertise to protect patient data with an online degree in healthcare informatics.
- Work in recruiting, training, benefits management, and more with an online master’s in human resources.
- Provide valuable services to your community with an online master’s in nonprofit management.
Review all of the School of Business master’s degrees below:
Business Administration (MBA) 36-hours
Business Administration (MBA) 45-hours
Cyber Security (M.S.)
Executive Leadership (M.A.)
Health Informatics (M.S.H.I.)
Healthcare Administration (M.S.)
Highlights of Our School of Business and Degrees
Liberty University’s School of Business is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) to award associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees.
Additionally, Liberty University has received the following rankings:
- Top 5 Online Accounting Programs according to BestColleges.com
- #1 Best Online Bachelor’s in Video Game Design Programs according to BestColleges.com
- Top 5 Best Online Bachelor’s in Web Development Programs according to BestColleges.com
What Are the Benefits of an Online Master’s Degree from Liberty University?
Our online degree programs offer students great benefits:
We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank among Niche.com’s top 3 online schools in America. Earning your online degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs has not increased in 8 years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a non-profit university.
- As a master’s student in our School of Business, you may have the opportunity to participate in an internship to gain hands-on experience before graduation!
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 per credit hour for graduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $625 per course)