Doctor of Ministry Admission Requirements
- Apply online or call an admissions counselor at (800) 424-9596.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable $50 application fee will be posted on the current application upon enrollment (waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required).
- Official college transcripts (sealed, unopened copy, or via a direct electronic transcript system). Applicants must possess a regionally or nationally accredited master’s degree with at least a 3.0 GPA for admission in good standing. Previous education should show at least 18 hours of graduate-level Bible/Theology or ministry-related courses.
- The John W. Rawlings School of Divinity requires you to submit a Professional Vita showing:
- Ministerial experience
- Experience must be pastoral in nature (pastor, assistant pastor, youth pastor, missionary, etc.) and must be connected to a church body
- Statement of Purpose Please submit a 300-word minimum Statement of Purpose detailing the following:
- Your vocational or ministry calling
- Your vocational or ministry goals
- A key ministry problem you feel needs to be addressed in today’s culture, which is appropriate to an advanced professional study
- An Ecclesiastical endorsement indicating the agreement of the church (or employing organization) with your participation in the Doctor of Ministry program. The endorsement letter must be signed with pen (no typed signatures allowed) and can be faxed, mailed, or scanned and emailed as an attachment.
- Submit the School of Divinity Questionnaire (login required).
- Applicants whose native language is other than English must submit official scores for the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or an approved alternative assessment. For information on alternative assessments or TOEFL waivers, please call Admissions or view the official International Admissions policy.
Doctor of Ministry Official College Transcript Policy
An acceptable official college transcript must be issued directly from the institution in a sealed envelope with a signature across the back. If you have one in your possession, it must meet the same requirements.
Liberty University Admissions Office Contact Information
Email For Questions:
Email For Sending Documents:
Back to the Doctor of Ministry (D.Min.)