Help Revive the Church with Liberty’s Online Doctor of Ministry (D.Min.) in Church Revitalization
Liberty University’s 100% online Doctor of Ministry in Church Revitalization can equip you with the education you need to help churches of all kinds renew their passion for the gospel. In our D.Min. in Church Revitalization program, you will learn biblical principles for strategically leading a church in fulfilling the Great Commission while negotiating conflicts that might arise with humility and grace. You have a calling to help churches refocus on following Christ, and we can help prepare you to follow that calling wherever God leads you.
Liberty University’s Rawlings School of Divinity is accredited by the Commission on Accrediting of the Association of Theological Schools (ATS). Your divinity degree is approved by ATS and has met rigorous accreditation standards. So you can feel confident that your degree is both academically excellent and well-respected among churches, ministries, and nonprofit organizations.
Why Choose Liberty’s Online D.Min. in Church Revitalization Degree?
At Liberty University, we have a reputation as a renowned institution of higher education and as one of the largest Christian universities in the nation. When you earn your D.Min. degree with us, you can have confidence in your degree knowing that Liberty University is accredited through the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC). Our mission is to give you the best education possible so you are prepared to change the world as a Champion for Christ.
As a nonprofit university, we offer a highly competitive tuition rate to make our programs as affordable as possible. While other universities are increasing their tuition, we offer a $2,750 block rate for D.Min. students taking 7 to 15 credits a semester.
What Are the Benefits of Liberty’s Online Doctor of Ministry (D.Min.)?
- Unlike many online bible colleges and seminaries, Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Our online Doctor of Ministry degree offers a practice-focused training that emphasizes solving real-world ministry problems with advanced practice and research.
- You will complete an integrated thesis project that will demonstrate your expertise and ability to apply advanced theology and Christian scholarship to practical ministry problems.
- Your thesis will provide you with an opportunity to dig into research under the mentorship of Christian scholars to better equip you for your ministry.
What Will You Learn in Our Online Doctor of Ministry in Church Revitalization Degree Program?
In addition to the core Doctor of Ministry courses and thesis, our church revitalization specialization features courses that will engage you in essential lessons in biblical leadership and topics related to change and conflict during church revitalization. Our goal is for you to learn the essential strategies necessary to confront concerns and implement positive changes within the church’s ministry to fulfill the Great Commission.
- CHMN 810 – Biblical Leadership in Church Revitalization
- CHMN 820 – Strategic Leadership for Church Revitalization
- CHMN 830 – Change and Conflict in Church Revitalization
Our Online D.Min. in Church Revitalization Program Highlights
- Liberty is ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility by BestColleges.com — and ranked as the #2 online school in America by Niche.com. Earning your online Doctor of Ministry degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition will set you apart from others in your field.
You’re pursuing your degree because you want to serve God and others with excellence. We want to honor that goal by making your degree as affordable as possible. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we have a set block rate of $2,750 a semester if you take 7 to 15 credit hours. This can save you up to $6,000 a semester if you are a full-time doctoral student!
- We have replaced nearly all School of Divinity textbooks with no-cost electronic resources through the Inclusive Access initiative.
- Students can complete our online D.Min. degree in as little as 2 years!
- Liberty University’s online seminary programs within the Rawlings School of Divinity are led by experienced Christian counselors and ministry professionals who teach practical ministry skills while imparting deep theological teaching.
Our Online D.Min. in Church Revitalization Degree Information
- The D.Min. program falls under our Rawlings School of Divinity.
- You can view the School of Divinity Handbook for more information about the online D.Min. degree’s thesis project.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan.
- View the Graduate Divinity Course Guides (login required).
Potential Careers with a D.Min. Degree in Church Revitalization
- Lead/associate pastor
- Pastoral counselor
- Teaching pastor
- Youth pastor
Our Online Doctor of Ministry in Church Revitalization Degree Program Admission Requirements
Applicants must have a regionally or nationally accredited Master of Divinity degree (or equivalent) with at least a 3.0 GPA for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- School of Divinity Questionnaire
- Professional Vita showing 3 years of ministry experience
- Contact information for 2 pastoral recommenders
- Official transcripts showing a Master of Divinity or equivalent
- Ecclesiastical endorsement
- Statement of Purpose
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.