Admission Requirements for:
Doctor of Ministry (D.Min.)
1. Apply online or download and submit a graduate application
2. $50.00 Deferred application fee (Assessed during financial check in)
3. Official college transcripts (sealed, unopened copy)
4. Regionally or nationally accredited Master of Divinity degree (or its equivalent) with at least a 3.0 GPA for admission in good standing
To see if you qualify for a Master of Divinity equivalent, please call 800-424-9595.
5. TOEFL scores for students who speak English as a second language (score of 600 paper-based test; 250 computer-based test; 80 internet-based test)
6. Two recommendations from colleagues in the ministry (on letterhead with physical signature)
7. Professional vita showing three years of experience in full-time ministry after receiving the Master of Divinity degree
8. A current place of ministry where you can successfully carry out a ministry-related project
9. Statement of purpose
10. Ecclesiastical endorsement indicating the agreement of the church (or employing organization) with the applicant's participation in the Doctor of Ministry program
11. Seminary Questionnaire
Official college transcript policy
An acceptable official college transcript is one that has been issued directly from the institution, and is in a sealed envelope with a signature across the back. If you have one in your possession, it must still be in its original sealed envelope with a signature across the back.
Call: (800) 424-9595 (toll free); (434) 582-7800 (direct)
Please send all official college transcripts to:
Liberty University Online Processing
1971 University Blvd.
Lynchburg, VA 24515
Back to Doctor of Ministry (D.Min.)