Financial Aid Office
Student Accounts Office
Military Affairs Office
Next Acceptance Deadline
View All Deadlines
1. Apply online or download and submit a graduate application
2. $50.00 Deferred application fee (Assessed during financial check in)
3. Official college transcripts (sealed, unopened copy)
4. Regionally or nationally accredited Master of Divinity degree (or its equivalent) with at least a 3.0 GPA for admission in good standing
5. TOEFL scores for students who speak English as a second language (score of 600 paper-based test; 250 computer-based test; 80 internet-based test)
6. Submit Recommender Contact Information of 2 current colleagues in the ministry.
7. Professional vita showing three years of experience in full-time ministry after receiving the Master of Divinity degree. This experience must be pastoral in nature (pastor, assistant pastor, youth pastor, missionary etc) and must be connected to a church body.
8. A current place of ministry where you can successfully carry out a ministry-related project
9. Statement of purpose
10. Ecclesiastical endorsement indicating the agreement of the church (or employing organization) with the applicant's participation in the Doctor of Ministry program
11. School of Divinity Questionnaire
An acceptable official college transcript is one that has been issued directly from the institution, and is in a sealed envelope with a signature across the back. If you have one in your possession, it must still be in its original sealed envelope with a signature across the back.
Call: (800) 424-9595 (toll free); (434) 582-7800 (direct)
Liberty University Online Admissions Verification
1971 University Blvd.
Lynchburg, VA 24515
Back to Doctor of Ministry (D.Min.)