Liberty University’s MBA Degree Online Offers Prestigious Accreditation, Affordability, and Flexibility
Liberty University offers a 36 credit hour MBA degree online that can be completed in as little as two years. In addition to exceptional affordability and flexibility, Liberty’s MBA degree online is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). ACBSP is a voluntary program-specific accreditation above and beyond what is required by the Department of Education, and this endorsement affirms the value and credibility of your online MBA degree without saddling you with the debt you may acquire with one of our competitors.
Why Choose Liberty University’s Masters of Business Administration Online Degree?
Liberty University’s 100% online Master of Business Administration (36-credit-hour program) is designed to strengthen your leadership skills and build on foundations of entrepreneurship, business, and management in a variety of organizations. Our MBA Degree Online will equip you with the effective communication skills and research practices you need to thrive in the business world. The flexibility of our online MBA degree will allow you to pursue this master’s degree from the comfort of your own home.
What Will You Learn in Our Masters of Business Administration Online Degree?
Courses within Liberty’s online MBA degree will teach you fundamental concepts in business administration, including strategic marketing, organizational structure, global business concepts, and the fundamentals of human resources. Our 36-credit-hour MBA degree online is ideal for working professionals or those who want to fast-track earning a Masters of Business Administration online degree.
MBA Degree Online Featured Courses
MBA Degree Online Program Highlights
- Tuition for our online Masters of Business Administration online degree has not increased in three straight years. While many schools who offer a Master of Business Administration degree online have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- By earning your MBA degree online from a nonprofit university whose online programs ranked in the top five of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you will be set apart from others in your field.
- Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award associate, bachelor’s, master’s, specialist, and doctoral degrees.
- Students in our Master of Business Administration online degree will have access to a wide variety of resources through Liberty’s research portals.
Similar Online Degree Programs
- Master of Arts in Business Administration – 45-Hour
- Master of Arts in Executive Leadership
- Master of Science in Accounting
- Master of Science in Marketing
MBA Degree Online Information and Requirements
This program falls under the School of Business.
Download and review the Degree Completion Plan.
View the Graduate Course Syllabi (login required).
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students from all over the world. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey. As a thank you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 for graduate (per credit hour)
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $625 per course).
- 8-week courses, eight different start dates each year, and no set login times.
Potential Career Options with an MBA Degree Online
A Master of Business Administration Degree is one of the most versatile and popular master’s degrees in the marketplace today. You will learn business concepts in the MBA Degree that are applicable to nearly every vocation. As a graduate of Liberty’s online MBA program, you may find your degree positions you to earn new career opportunities in business management, corporate leadership, and human resources. Our online MBA degree will prepare you for roles like:
- General Manager
- Corporate Executive
- Export/Import Business
Industry Outlook: The U.S. Department of Labor classifies this industry with a bright outlook for potential job growth. Managers have greater job security because of their role in personnel management, and this profession is not suitable for companies to outsource to foreign markets.*
*Data obtained from the Occupational Information Network (O*NET) under the sponsorship of the U.S. Department of Labor/Employment and Training Administration (USDOL/ETA). Information obtained on September 19, 2017.
Master of Business Administration Admission Requirements
Applicants must have a regionally or nationally accredited Bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 GPA or above for admission in good standing. A master’s degree or at least 12 graduate credits from an accredited institution may be assessed. Please visit our Admission Requirements Page for more detailed admissions related information.
All Applicants Must Submit the Following:
- Admission Application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts if available
- Unofficial college transcripts can be accepted with a completed official transcript request form**
- 15 hours of upper-level Undergraduate Business credit is required for admission.
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.