Liberty University’s MBA Degree Online Offers Prestigious Accreditation, Affordability, and Flexibility
Liberty University offers a 36-credit hour MBA degree online that can be completed in as little as 2 years. Chart your course for success with a Master of Business Administration degree from Liberty University! Enhance your career or begin a new one.
Our MBA degree plan can help you gain an understanding of business operations with a focus on real-world application, critical thinking, and Christian servant leadership. Prepare for executive levels of management and gain a practical background in strategic marketing, legal issues, and even human-resource-related skills.
In addition to exceptional affordability and flexibility, Liberty’s MBA degree online is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). ACBSP is a voluntary program-specific accreditation above and beyond what is required by the Department of Education. This accreditation can enhance your degree and make your résumé more marketable.
Among only 3% of business schools worldwide to receive ACBSP accreditation
Why Choose Liberty University’s Master of Business Administration Online Degree?
Liberty University’s 100% online Master of Business Administration (36-credit-hour program) is designed to strengthen your leadership skills. For those busy professionals who want to obtain their MBA but find themselves short of time, this program is a must. This is one of the fastest online MBA programs available.
In addition to the ability to get your degree faster, the flexibility of our online MBA degree allows you to pursue this master’s degree from the comfort of your own home or office. Work on building your professional contacts as you build on foundations of entrepreneurship, business, and management in a variety of organizations. Our MBA degree online helps equip you with the effective communication skills and research practices you need to thrive in the business world.
The benefits of our 36-hour MBA degree are as follows:
- Obtain your degree in an accelerated manner with one of the fastest online MBA programs available.
- Liberty University’s MBA accreditation through ACBSP help ensure that your degree is well-respected.
- MBA students can find plenty of opportunities to network and grow their business contacts.
- Get out into the field quickly to transform your knowledge into wisdom.
What Will You Learn in Our Masters of Business Administration Online Degree?
Courses within Liberty’s online MBA degree teach you the fundamental concepts of business administration. Learn about strategic marketing, organizational structure, global business concepts, and the fundamentals of human resources. Our 36-credit-hour MBA degree online is ideal for working professionals or those who want to fast-track earning a master’s of business administration online degree.
This Master of Business Administration program allows you to learn all you need for MBA general management online. Obtain a working knowledge of the steps of the decision-making processes involved in creating a strategic marketing program. Our MBA program is also designed so that you will also learn about the social and technical systems of organizations with an emphasis on the structural changes necessary to improve and maintain productivity and quality of work life.
In addition, Liberty University’s online MBA can give you access to the essential knowledge you need in the day-to-day management of a company. Gain a knowledge base in essential human resource topics and learn how to evaluate and implement best practices in the human resources field. You will also study concepts and analytic methods that are useful in understanding the management of a firm’s operations.
- BUSI 520 – Strategic Marketing Management
- BUSI 610 – Organizational Design & Structure
- BUSI 620 – Global Economic Environment
- BUSI 642 – Contemporary Issues in Human Resource Management
MBA Degree Online Program Highlights
- Tuition for our master’s of business administration online degree has not increased in 6 years. While many schools that offer a Master of Business Administration degree online have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank among Niche.com’s top 10 online schools in America. Earning your online MBA degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
- Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award associate, bachelor’s, master’s, specialist, and doctoral degrees.
Our School of Business is among only 3% of business schools worldwide to earn ACBSP accreditation.
- Students in our Master of Business Administration online degree will have access to a wide variety of resources through Liberty’s research portals.
MBA Degree Online Information
This program falls under the School of Business.
Download and review the Degree Completion Plan.
View the Graduate Business Course Guides (login required).
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 per credit hour for graduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $625 per course)
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times (may exclude certain courses such as practicums, internships, or field experiences)
Potential Career Options with an MBA Degree Online
A Master of Business Administration degree is one of the most versatile and popular master’s degrees in the marketplace today. You can learn business concepts in the MBA degree that are applicable to nearly every vocation. As a graduate of Liberty’s online MBA program, you may find your degree positions you to earn new career opportunities in business management, corporate leadership, and human resources.
Our online MBA degree helps prepare you for roles like:
- Corporate executive
- Export/import business
- General manager
Industry Outlook: The U.S. Department of Labor classifies this industry with a bright outlook for potential job growth. Managers have greater job security because of their role in personnel management, and this profession is not suitable for companies to outsource to foreign markets.*
*Data obtained from the Occupational Information Network (O*NET) under the sponsorship of the U.S. Department of Labor/Employment and Training Administration (USDOL/ETA). Information obtained on June 24, 2021.
Master of Business Administration Admission Requirements
Applicants must have a regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 GPA or above for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions-related information.
All Applicants Must Submit the Following:
- Admission Application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Unofficial college transcripts may be accepted with a completed official transcript request form**
- Undergraduate business prerequisites
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during Financial Check-In. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.