Graduate Divinity Certificates Admission Requirements
The admission requirements listed below apply to graduate certificates in the Rawlings School of Divinity.
- Apply online or call an Admissions Counselor at (800) 424-9596.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable $50 application fee will be posted on the current application upon enrollment (waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required).
- Mail official college transcripts (sealed, unopened copies or via a direct electronic transcript system). Admission requires a regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with at least a 2.0 for admission in good standing. We can assist you in requesting these items if you submit a transcript request form.
- Admission to this program also requires:
- Applicants whose native language is not English must take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or an approved alternate test: of English proficiency: International English Language Testing System (IELTS), or the International Test of English Proficiency (iTEP). Applicants must earn a minimum score of 80 on the Internet-based TOEFL, a 3.9 on the iTEP, a 6.5 on the IELTS, or an equivalent score on an approved alternate test for all graduate degree programs. Applicants who have an earned degree from a college or university in the U.S. or other English-speaking country or school may have the TOEFL requirement waived by the Office of Graduate Admissions.
Official College Transcript Policy
An acceptable official college transcript must be issued directly from the institution in a sealed envelope with a signature across the back.
Liberty University Admissions Office Contact Information
Email for Questions
Email for Sending Documents