Bring Your Church Community Together with Our Online Graduate Certificate in Christian Ministry
Our 100% online Graduate Certificate in Christian Ministry program is designed to provide you with advanced training for ministry, whether you are a current or future pastor, ministry leader, missionary, evangelist, or organization manager. Through our graduate certificate of ministry, you will be prepared to plan group ministry events, organize the structure and operations of church ministry groups, lead ministry teams, resolve conflicts, and effectively assess and improve a variety of Christian ministries in a local or global setting.
Why Choose Liberty’s Online Graduate Certificate in Ministry?
As a pioneer in distance learning since 1985, we’ve used our experience to design an online delivery format that provides the flexibility you need to complete a certificate or degree program. Available 100% online, with eight-week courses and no set login times, our Graduate Certificate in Christian Ministry can be completed in just one semester while you remain active in your ministry, family, and community.
Our Christian ministry graduate courses are taught by ministry professionals with real-world experience. These professors provide practical skills training that you can apply directly to your ministry. By earning this graduate certificate, you can continue your mission of impacting your ministry, community, and the world for Christ.
What Will You Learn in Our Christian Ministry Graduate Certificate Online Program?
Throughout our online graduate certificate program in Christian ministry, you will study the important theological and managerial aspects of successful group ministries. You will be equipped to effectively manage any organizational challenges you may face in your ministry role.
- DSMN 500 – Discipleship Ministries
- DSMN 610 – Family Discipleship
- DSMN 630 – Small Group Ministries
- EVAN 525 – Contemporary Evangelism
Our Christian Ministry Graduate Certificate Online Program Highlights
- By earning your graduate certificate in Christian ministry from a nonprofit university whose online programs ranked in the top five of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you will be set apart from others in your field.
- Your success is our success, which is why we are committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we have frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past four years – and counting.
- You can complete our Christian ministry graduate certificate program online in as little as one semester.
Online Graduate Certificate in Christian Ministry Information
- This online graduate certificate program falls under the Rawlings School of Divinity.
- Download and review the Christian ministry program Certificate Completion Plan for course specific information.
- View the course syllabi (login required).
- Gainful Employment Data
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students from all over the world. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 for graduate (per credit hour)
- Discounted divinity block rate: $2,475 per semester (9-15 credit hours*)
- 8-week courses, eight different start dates each year, and no set login times.
*Credits taken above 15 credit hours are charged at the part-time rate.
Admission Requirements for Our Online Graduate Certificate in Christian Ministry Program
A regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with a 2.0 or above GPA is required for admission in good standing. Please visit our Admission Requirements Page for more detailed admissions related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission Application
- Application fee*
- Divinity Questionnaire
- Pastoral Recommendation
- Official college transcripts
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.