Bring Your Church Community Together with Our Online Graduate Certificate in Christian Ministry
Our 100% online Graduate Certificate in Christian Ministry program is designed to provide you with advanced training for ministry, whether you are a current or future pastor, ministry leader, missionary, evangelist, or organization manager. By earning our graduate ministry certificate, you will be prepared to plan group ministry events, organize the structure and operations of church ministry groups, lead ministry teams, resolve conflicts, and effectively assess and improve a variety of Christian ministries in a local or global setting.
Why Choose Liberty’s Online Graduate Certificate in Ministry?
As a pioneer in distance learning since 1985, we’ve used our experience to design an online delivery format that provides the flexibility you need to complete a certificate program seamlessly. Available 100% online, with 8-week courses and no set login times, our Graduate Certificate in Christian Ministry can be completed in just one semester while you remain active in your ministry, family, and community.
Our Christian ministry graduate courses are taught by ministry professionals with real-world experience. These professors provide practical skills training that you can apply directly to your ministry. By earning this graduate certificate, you can continue your mission of impacting your ministry, community, and the world for Christ.
What Will You Learn in Our Christian Ministry Graduate Certificate Online Program?
Throughout Liberty’s online graduate certificate in Christian ministry, you will study the important theological and managerial aspects of successful group ministries. You can use the management skills you develop in this program to equip yourself for any of the organizational challenges you may face in your ministry role.
- DSMN 500 – Discipleship Ministries
- DSMN 610 – Family Discipleship
- DSMN 630 – Small Group Ministries
- EVAN 525 – Contemporary Evangelism
Our Christian Ministry Graduate Certificate Online Program Highlights
Liberty is ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility by BestColleges.com — and ranked as the #2 online school in America by Niche.com. Earning your online certificate from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition will set you apart from others in your field.
- Your success is our success, which is why we are committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we have frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 5 years – and counting.
- You can complete our Christian ministry graduate certificate program online in as little as 1 semester.
- This program offers a discounted divinity tuition rate of just $2,750 per semester for students taking 9-15 credit hours a semester.*
*Credits taken below 9 hours or above 15 hours per semester are charged at the part-time tuition rate.
Online Graduate Certificate in Christian Ministry Information
- This online graduate certificate program falls under the John W. Rawlings School of Divinity.
- Download and review the Christian ministry program Certificate Completion Plan for course-specific information.
- View the Graduate Divinity Course Guides (login required).
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 per credit hour for graduate courses
- Discounted divinity tuition block rate: $2,475 per semester for students taking 9-15 credit hours* – only $165/credit at 15 credit hours!
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times
*Credits taken below 9 and above 15 per semester are charged at the part-time tuition rate.
Admission Requirements for Our Online Graduate Certificate in Christian Ministry
A regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with a 2.0 or above GPA is required for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions-related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- School of Divinity Questionnaire
- Pastoral contact information
- Official college transcripts**
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**Please note: You cannot be accepted for this program until Liberty has your official transcripts.