Why Choose Liberty University’s College of Arts and Sciences for your Online Master’s Degree?
Pursuing a master’s degree, for most people, is either a chance to focus your training in a certain field or a chance to change careers and study a new subject. Whether you are pursuing a new degree or sharpening your skills, you can find a degree in the College of Arts and Sciences to fulfill your needs. You can complete all of our master’s degrees 100% online, which provides the flexibility you need in your busy schedule to pursue an education.
Whichever degree you choose, you will be taught by faculty who are dedicated to your success. With terminal degrees and real-world experience in the subjects they teach, you will be challenged academically and personally by these experienced professors throughout your degree pursuit.
Available Arts and Sciences Master’s Degrees Online
Focus on the Future with a Master’s Degree from the College of Arts and Sciences
Liberty University’s online master’s degree programs help hone your professional skills so that you can be competitive in the workplace. If you are looking for a change of pace, there are many careers you can pursue after obtaining your online master’s degree.
You can visit each of the program pages below, and if you find the degree that meets your career and professional goals, apply online! If you have any questions about the various degrees offered, call to speak with an admissions counselor at (800) 424-9596.
Some Potential Careers with one of our Master’s Degrees:
- Teach locally or overseas with a Master of Arts in Teaching English as a Second Language.
- Become a professional writer or editor with a Master of Arts in Professional Writing.
- Work as an archivist, curator, or museum director with a Master of Arts in History.
- Choose your own career path with a Master of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Become a leader in academia with a Master of Arts in Composition.
What are the Benefits of Earning an Online Master’s Degree from Liberty?
- Earning your degree or certificate from a nonprofit university whose online programs ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility sets you apart from others.
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate and doctoral programs has not increased in 5 years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- Eight-week courses, eight different start dates each year, and no set log-in times.
- Liberty University holds institutional accreditation through the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Liberty University has partnered with #1 New York Times bestselling author and Christian novelist, Karen Kingsbury, to create the Karen Kingsbury Center for Writing.
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students from all over the world. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 for graduate (per credit hour)
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $625 per course)