Our Master’s in Interdisciplinary Studies Program Gives You More Options!
Liberty University’s Master of Interdisciplinary Studies is a 100% online degree program. Our Master’s in Interdisciplinary Studies program will provide you with the opportunity to select two areas of study specific to mastering material directly related to your passion and career. Through Liberty University’s Master’s in Interdisciplinary Studies program, you can design your graduate program and receive essential skills in research. You will have the opportunity to take foundational classes that provide you with the ability to synthesize your areas of study into a cohesive, marketable set of skills. These areas of study include English, history, psychology, counseling, religion, government, public health, executive leadership, and more.
Pursuing a Master’s in Interdisciplinary Studies program allows for the ability to customize your degree to maximize your goal potential. For many students, this may be completing their master’s degree as soon as possible. If you have graduate credit from more than one-degree program, our graduate degree in Interdisciplinary Studies could be the quickest route to completing your degree. You may be able to take advantage of the flexibility offered through the degree customization to complete your degree more efficiently or accomplish a goal of earning a master’s degree with dual concentrations. Our online master’s degree in Interdisciplinary Studies program will assist you in achieving practical and valuable skills in your desired areas of study.
Our Master’s in Interdisciplinary Studies program is a unique opportunity because it allows you to:
- Select your areas of study.
- Maximize your transfer credit potential.
- Complete the degree in under two years.
Why Choose Liberty’s Master’s in Interdisciplinary Studies Program?
Liberty University’s Master’s in Interdisciplinary Studies graduate program strives for student success and offers convenient eight-week online classes taught from a Christian worldview. Liberty’s mission is reinforced by quality professor interactions and helping you efficiently complete your graduate program so you can move forward with God’s continued plan for your life.
Master’s in Interdisciplinary Program Highlights
- By earning your Master’s in Interdisciplinary Studies degree from a nonprofit university whose online programs ranked in the top five of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you will be set apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for our Master’s in Interdisciplinary Studies program has not increased in four straight years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- Liberty graduates are sought after by prestigious companies for their integrity, personal discipline, and versatility.
- Our Master’s in Interdisciplinary Studies graduate program can be completed in under two years!
Master’s in Interdisciplinary Studies Program Degree Information and Requirements
- Areas of Study Guide
- Review our Frequently Asked Questions for additional information.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan.
- This program falls under the College of Arts and Sciences.
- View our Graduate Course Syllabi. (login required)
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students from all over the world. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey. As a thank you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 for graduate (per credit hour)
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $625 per course).
- Eight-week courses, eight different start dates each year, and no set login times.
Admission Requirements for the Master of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies
A regionally or nationally accredited Bachelor’s degree with a 2.5 or above GPA is required for admission in good standing. Please visit our Admission Requirements Page for more detailed admissions related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission Application
- Application fee*
- Unofficial college transcripts can be accepted with a completed transcript request form.**
- Official college transcripts; if available
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.