Why Choose Liberty’s School of Music for Your Online Degree?
Liberty University’s mission, and one that the School of Music works hard to support, is to train and equip students to be Champions for Christ.
The School of Music offers 100% online degrees in music, worship studies, and ethnomusicology, which means you can pursue college-level training from the comfort of your home. With optional intensive courses on our beautiful campus in Lynchburg, Va., you can meet peers and professors to further enrich your college experience.
With Liberty’s School of Music, you can learn the skills you need to:
- Lead and foster a heart of worship in your church.
- Become a professional musician.
- Explore producing and work with artists.
- Work towards teaching music education in various private and academic settings.
Through your online courses, you will gain real-world insights from music ministry professionals, worship leaders, professional musicians, and music industry experts.
The flexibility, affordability, and quality of our music degree programs are made better by the fact that all of our online graduate music degrees have been accredited by the National Association of Schools of Music (NASM). If you are looking for master’s level music and worship training to grow your ministry, we have the degree program to meet your needs!
Available Degree Programs
Bring God’s Word to Life through Music and Worship
Are you wondering how you can use a music degree to make a difference in your career and the lives of those you work with? Here’s an example of some of the roles you could pursue after graduating with a degree from the School of Music.
- Become a church worship director, music director or worship pastor with an online degree in worship studies or music and worship.
- Work as a worship leader in an urban community or a foreign country with an online degree in ethnomusicology.
- Become a music education consultant with an online degree in music education.
You can apply online today or contact an admissions counselor at (800) 424-9595!
What Are the Benefits of Earning an Online Degree from Liberty?
- Earning your degree or certificate from a nonprofit university whose online programs ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility sets you apart from others.
- Liberty’s School of Music is one of the largest music schools in the nation!
- All master’s degree programs have been accredited by NASM (National Association of Schools of Music).
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs has not increased in 5 years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- Our music programs are offered in 8-week course formats, with 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times!
- Liberty University holds institutional accreditation through the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
Undergraduate Military Benefits
Graduate Military Benefits
- Tuition discounts – $275 per credit hour for graduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $625 per course)
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times
Learn more about meeting requirements for licensure or certification in your state.