Why Choose Liberty University’s School of Law?
The job market for the legal profession is projected to grow 15% over the next ten years according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.* Liberty University’s School of Law is here to assist you in becoming part of this growing field with online programs which will prepare you for your career in legal studies with law and policy expertise from a Christian worldview. With Liberty’s School of Law, you can gain a firm foundation in practical legal studies to help you pursue a rewarding career in government, politics, and legal studies!
We want to help you experience a truly unique education where faith and reason are integrated into quality academics. Liberty’s faculty is made up of practice partners, lawyers and attorneys, certified public accountants, certified mediators, and many other legal professionals who provide real-world insights into the legal field. Both our undergraduate and graduate degree programs are 100% online, allowing you to study in the comfort of your own home or office and stay connected with your job, family, and community while you earn your degree! Whether you are currently practicing law and want to expand your expertise, or you need legal expertise for another career, Liberty’s online School of Law has the legal studies training you need!
Please Note: the American Bar Association does not accredit 100% online programs. Please see the residential School of Law’s programs for BAR-eligible degrees.
Become a Leader in Your Field with Crucial Legal Expertise
Professionals from all industries from business to education often encounter challenges that require legal expertise to conquer. Whether you want to pursue a career in legal support as a paralegal or want to gain legal expertise for your current career, Liberty’s School of Law offers many programs to help you get the training you need. Here are some of the many ways you can put your education to use:
- Work as a paralegal using an online associate degree in paralegal studies.
- Work as a legal assistant or claims adjuster using an online bachelor’s degree in paralegal studies.
- Work in government leadership with an online Juris Master in American Legal Studies or International Legal Studies.
- Use your current license to practice law with an international organization by pursuing an online Master of Laws in International Legal Studies (L.L.M.).
You can apply online today or contact an Admissions Counselor at (800) 424-9595 with any questions you may have!
What are the Benefits of an Online Degree from Liberty University?
Our online degree programs offer students great benefits:
- Earning your degree or certificate from a nonprofit university whose online programs are ranked in the top five of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility sets you apart from others.
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs has not increased in 4 straight years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- Eight-week courses, eight different start dates each year, and no set log-in times!
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students from all over the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey. As a thank you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
Undergraduate Military Benefits
- Tuition discounts – $250 for undergraduate (per credit hour)
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $565 per course).
- 8-week courses, eight different start dates each year and no set login times.
- Potential college credit for military training.
Graduate Military Benefits
- Tuition discounts – $275 for graduate (per credit hour)
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $625 per course).