Why Should You Choose a Bachelor’s Degree from Liberty’s Helms School of Government?
As a pioneer of distance education since 1985 and a top-five ranked Christian university, Liberty has the reputation, resources, and academic quality to provide the flexible and affordable training you need to further your career. Our 100% online government bachelor’s degrees are designed not only to give you the practical skills you need to survive in competitive industries but to equip you with the problem-solving mentality, creative flexibility, and ethical principles you need to thrive while maintaining your Christian values. You can take these skills with you into the workforce to be a Christian leader rooted in biblical principles.
Our online bachelor’s degree programs are taught by professors who are grounded in their Christian faith and are experienced professionals with career backgrounds in the subject areas they teach. If you are busy with your career, our award-winning online learning format can fit your schedule and needs. Our focus on flexibility means you can stay connected with your family, your church, and your community while studying in your free time.
Helms School of Government Bachelor’s Degrees Online
Gain the Training You Need to Serve Your Community, State, and Nation
As you go out into the world of government and public service, your online bachelor’s degree will equip you with the knowledge and skills needed to perform your duties to your nation, state, or local community with distinction.
Here are just some examples of careers you might pursue with a bachelor’s degree:
What Are the Benefits of an Online Degree from Liberty University?
- Your success is our success, which is why we’re committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we’ve frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 4 years – and counting.
- To continue our mission of providing affordable education, electronic textbooks are provided for all undergraduate courses at no cost to you. As a full-time student, this could save you an estimated $800-2,000 per year on textbooks!
- Earning your degree or certificate from a nonprofit university whose online programs ranked in the top five of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility sets you apart from others.
- Eight-week courses, eight different start dates each year, and no set login times!
- Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students from across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits: