Start Your Journey to a Career in Communications or Fine Arts
From promoting products and creating strong relationships to engaging a culture with new ideas, good communication is essential to success in the arts and in business. Liberty University’s School of Communication and the Arts will help you gain the skills and experience you need to be successful in the exciting fields of communication and digital art. Our faculty are experts in communication and the arts, and they will train you in communication strategies, promotions, advertising, digital campaigns, and more! By earning a bachelor’s degree in communication or fine arts, you will be equipped to more effectively create marketing content and compelling visual designs.
Throughout your degree, you will gain hands-on, practical knowledge and use the same professional tools as you would when working in business, communication, and creative arts. Your professors are experienced visual communication professionals who are grounded in their Christian faith and will teach you the skills needed to succeed. As you complete your courses, your professional portfolio will grow, and you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical skills and experience to make a valuable contribution to the fields of communication and visual arts.
Learn Innovative and Effective Strategies for Any Communications or Visual Design Career
Communication and Digital Content
We offer 2 communications bachelor’s degrees that will prepare you for a dynamic career:
- B.S. in Strategic Communication – Social Media Management – Provides you with skills in strategic communication with an added emphasis on audio, visual, and social media promotions
- B.S. in Strategic Communication – Strategic Communication – Provides you with training on how to tell a brand’s story and engage audiences across a wide variety of today’s communication channels
Are you interested in pursuing a Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) in Graphic Design degree? Take a look at what this program can do for you:
- Coordinate art projects and events as a community art director
- Help businesses reach their audiences as a visual copy editor
- Become an animator for entertainment and business projects
- Develop websites and visual media as a web developer
You can apply online today! If you need guidance or have any questions, call (800) 424-9595.
What Are the Benefits of an Online Bachelor’s Degree from Liberty University?
- Liberty is ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility by BestColleges.com — and ranked as the #2 online school in America by Niche.com. Earning your online communication or fine arts degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition will set you apart from others in your field.
- To continue our mission of providing affordable education, electronic textbooks are provided for all undergraduate courses at no cost to you. As a full-time student, this could save you an estimated $800-2,000 per year on textbooks!
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs has not increased in 5 years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- You will have the chance to create and develop a professional portfolio that will be the key to your future in the field of graphic design.
- Students in the online graphic design program will have access to the Adobe Creative Cloud suite, which includes Photoshop, InDesign, and Premiere Pro.
- Pursuing an internship will provide you with real-world, on-the-job training, which will help you market yourself and land your dream job.
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits: