Manage, Lead, and Grow Digital Organizations with Our MBA Degree Online in Strategic Media and Digital Content!
Are you seeking promotion in your present company or a position at a different organization? With the rapid growth and importance of digital content and the strategic nature of media in today’s marketplace, there is a growing demand for marketing professionals who have business acumen combined with the strategic communications expertise to develop a sound digital marketing plan. Liberty University can help!
The emergence of technology as a global platform has completely reshaped the way businesses think about their marketing efforts. Every day, teams of digital marketing experts study industry trends, conduct market research, utilize analytics, and study consumer behavior to drive sales. From search engine optimization and paid search to cookies and tracking codes, companies are using artificial intelligence to learn more about their prospects.
Liberty University’s online Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Strategic Media and Digital Content can provide the training and knowledge you need to make informed decisions and create marketing plans that use cutting-edge technologies and strategies. This digital marketing degree online program is essentially an MBA in online marketing, so you’ll be able to learn the essentials of running a strong business while studying proven digital marketing strategies.
Throughout our business master’s in digital marketing online, you can learn the fundamental concepts of business administration. In addition to these concepts, our digital marketing master’s program can teach you about the media technologies and communication strategies needed for a successful business digital marketing plan. The goal of our MBA in digital marketing is to help you become a standout difference-maker for your company.
Why Choose Liberty’s MBA in Digital Marketing Online?
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the job growth for marketing managers over the next 10 years is 6%, which is more than the average for other jobs.* Advertising, promotions, and marketing managers also earned a median annual wage of $141,490 in 2020.* Our MBA in Strategic Media and Digital Content online degree seeks to develop business marketing managers who have the skills and ability to pioneer their organization’s digital marketing plan.
Our program is offered 100% online, so you won’t need to relocate or take time off from work to visit our campus to attend class. In addition, earning a business and digital marketing master’s degree from Liberty can help you pursue high-paying, in-demand jobs. We aim to continually improve our teaching methods and curriculum just as you aim to learn useful skills that can help you excel in your field.
*Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, at Advertising, promotions, and marketing managers (viewed online July 20, 2021). Cited projections may not reflect local and/or short-term economic or job conditions and do not guarantee actual job growth.
What Will You Learn in Our MBA – Digital Marketing Master’s Program?
Our MBA in Strategic Media and Digital Content examines the established and emerging media technologies used by various organizations in communicating specific messages to diverse audiences. The online marketing specialization section of this degree can help give you an edge if you’re interested in applying for jobs in strategic communication and business.
Our MBA in digital marketing online consists of two sections: general business courses and digital marketing courses. In the business section of our online MBA, you will study strategic marketing management, finance, and legal issues in business. You will also study business research methods, fundamental accounting for decision making, international business, and organizational design.
The business-specific section of our MBA in online marketing is rounded out by courses in global economics, human resources, operations management, and global business strategy.
The strategic media and digital content section of this online MBA features courses in media technologies and communication strategy, strategic media analysis, best practices for transforming the digital organization, and using emerging trends in strategic communication.
At Liberty, we don’t just want you to contribute to an organization’s digital marketing efforts. We want you to breathe new life into organizations by breathing new life into their marketing strategies with fresh, innovative ideas that inspire others and rally organizational pursuit of a common goal: producing leads, converting leads to inquiries, and flipping inquiries into sales.
Throughout our online digital marketer program, you can:
- Gain the skills needed to lead digitally-driven organizations to extraordinary growth.
- Learn how to apply the field’s latest technologies and theories to your work.
- Gain the skills needed to grow organizations through online marketing and strategy.
- Get hands-on experience with the newest digital and interactive tools for achieving relationships and spreading ideas.
- Learn from experienced strategic communication and business professionals who are ready to impart the business lessons they have learned from years in the field.
- Study the driving forces behind effective advertising programs, including marketing analytics and social media marketing.
The time has never been better to pursue an online MBA in digital marketing. At Liberty, we strive to make going back to school for your master’s degree easier than ever before. With a group of distinguished faculty and a world-class online learning environment, we believe Liberty stands out. Partner with us and take your career to new heights!
- STCO 532 – Media Technologies and Communication Strategies
- STCO 534 – Strategic Media Analysis
- STCO 550 – Best Practices: Transforming the Digital Organization
- STCO 562 – Using Emerging Trends in Strategic Communication
Online MBA in Strategic Media and Digital Content Degree Information
- This program falls under our School of Business.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan.
- View the Graduate Business Course Guides (login required).
Online MBA in Strategic Media and Digital Advertising Master’s Program: Degree Information
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 per credit hour for graduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $625 per course)
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times (may exclude certain courses such as practicums, internships, or field experiences)
Potential Career Options with an MBA Degree in Strategic Media and Digital Content
Graduates of our MBA in Strategic Media and Digital Content degree program may have the opportunity to pursue careers in many areas, including in a position such as a(n):
- Account executive
- Advertising account manager
- Digital marketing manager
- Digital media specialist
- Market analysis specialist
- Social media coordinator
Highlights of Our Master of Business Administration Online (MBA) in Media and Digital Content
- We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank among Niche.com’s top 3 online schools in America. Earning your online MBA in Strategic Media and Digital Content degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs has not increased in 7 years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- You can complete our MBA in Strategic Media and Digital Content online in less than 2 years.
- You can learn how to strategically pursue market opportunities and gain experience using the newest digital marketing tools.
Transcripts must show a regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with at least a 3.0 GPA for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions-related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Unofficial college transcripts may be accepted with a completed official transcript request form**
- Undergraduate business prerequisites
- Proof of English proficiency (for applicants whose native language is other than English)
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during Financial Check-In. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.