Manage, Lead, and Grow Digital Organizations with Our Online MBA in Strategic Media and Digital Content!
Are you seeking promotion in your present company or a position at a different organization? With the rapid growth and importance of digital content and the strategic nature of media in today’s marketplace, there is a growing demand for marketing professionals who have business acumen combined with the strategic communications expertise to develop a sound digital marketing plan.
Liberty University’s Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Strategic Media and Digital Content provides the training and knowledge you need to make informed decisions and create marketing plans that use all of the newest media and technology available.
Throughout our strategic media and digital content degree, you will learn the fundamental concepts of business administration, including strategic marketing, organizational structure, global business concepts, and the fundamentals of human resources and operations management. In addition to these concepts, you will learn about the media technologies and communication strategies needed for a successful business digital marketing plan.
Why Choose Liberty’s Online MBA in Strategic Media and Digital Content?
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the job growth for marketing managers over the next ten years is 8%, which is more than the average for other jobs.* Our MBA in Strategic Media and Digital Content online degree develops business marketing managers who have the skills and ability to increase the effectiveness of their company’s digital marketing plan. Our program is offered 100% online, so you won’t need to relocate or take time off from work to visit our campus to complete any coursework.
We aim to continually improve our teaching methods and curriculum just as you aim to continue your education and gain useful skills that will enable you to excel in your chosen field. We are proud of the program-specific accreditation our programs have received through the prestigious Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). A degree with this accreditation backing and Liberty University’s reputable name will help ensure that your résumé will be well respected in the business field.
Human Resources Area of Study Featured Courses
- BUSI 642 – Contemporary Issues in Human Resources
- BUSI 643 – Workforce Planning & Employment
- BUSI 644 – Human Resource Development
- BUSI 650 – Operations Management
Similar Online Degree Programs
What Will You Learn in Our Master’s in Business Administration?
Our MBA in Strategic Media and Digital Content examines the established and emerging media technologies used by various organizations in communicating specific messages to diverse audiences.
Throughout our MBA in Strategic Media and Digital Content degree, you will:
- Gain the skills needed to lead digitally-driven organizations to extraordinary growth.
- Learn how to apply the field’s latest technologies and theories to your work.
- Gain the skills needed to grow organizations through online marketing and strategy.
- Get hands-on experience with the newest digital and interactive tools for achieving relationships and spreading ideas.
Learn from experienced strategic communication and business professionals who are ready to impart the business lessons they have learned from years in the field.
- STCO 532 – Media Technologies and Communication Strategies
- STCO 534 – Strategic Media Analysis
- STCO 550 – Best Practices: Transforming the Digital Organization
- STCO 562 – Using Emerging Trends in Strategic Communication
Online MBA in Strategic Media and Digital Content Degree Information
- This program falls under our School of Business.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan.
- View the Graduate Business Course Guides (login required).
Military Benefits for Students in Liberty’s Online MBA Degree Program
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 per credit hour for graduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $625 per course)
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times
Potential Career Options with an MBA Degree in Strategic Media and Digital Content
Graduates of our MBA in Strategic Media and Digital Content degree program will have the opportunity to pursue careers in many areas, including in a position such as a(n):
- Account executive
- Advertising account manager
- Digital marketing manager
- Digital media specialist
- Social media coordinator
MBA in Strategic Media and Digital Content Online Program Highlights
- Liberty is ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility by BestColleges.com — and one of the top 10 online schools in America by Niche.com. Earning your online MBA in Strategic Media and Digital Content degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition will set you apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs has not increased in 6 years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- You can complete our MBA in Strategic Media and Digital Content online in less than 2 years.
- You will learn how to strategically pursue market opportunities and gain experience using the newest digital marketing tools.
Transcripts must show a regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with at least a 3.0 GPA for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admissions application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Unofficial college transcripts may be accepted with a completed official transcript request form**
- Undergraduate business prerequisites
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.
*Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, at Advertising, promotions, and marketing managers, 2019 (viewed online November 25, 2019). Cited projections may not reflect local and/or short-term economic or job conditions and do not guarantee actual job growth.